Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics the ZOOM GFX8 or the DIGITECH RP2000 or the BOSS GT3 or the KORG AX1000G.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Sorry ppl, but the zoom kicks royal england arse!!! FULLSTOP. NO BUTS OR IF’S IT IS THE BEST!!!! From my own use of the thing, it CAN simulate everything my Korg and My Digitech can….. AND MORE…. SO MEH!!! btw im only 16 as well so dnt try an tell me im wrong… ive been playin for 9 yrs… not the best but i kno my stuff

Anonymous

Hey…. i have a zoom gfx multiboard, and there has been absolutly no problems with it… i play an epiphone ES 335, and the sound is great – espicially if you are a bluesman like my self…. the distortions and overdrives are very good in the board…. the compressor – is ok….

Anonymous

: : the ZOOM GFX8, the DIGITECH RP2000, the BOSS GT3 and the KORG AX1000G. : help me to decide.

Anonymous

: : : : the ZOOM GFX8, the DIGITECH RP2000, the BOSS GT3 and the KORG AX1000G. : : help me to decide. It depends what you are looking for. I think that the Boss works best with tube amps. I am playing blues and rock with not a lot of metal sound. It is great for me and the thing is a beast! I have used and abused it and it keeps on going. I have had it for 4 years.

Anonymous

yo im in a punk rock/ metal band and ive got my mind set on a zoom gfx8 ive herd it in action and i think it sounds great but evry1 here seems tp think its crap. can some1 please tell me is it good for rockin out?

Anonymous

the rp2000 is very more simple and best . do i need to to talk more, digitech always is the best

Anonymous

Rp2000 good, Korg bad ugh rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anonymous

Definitely the Korg, it beats everything I’ve ever heard! On second place: the digitech, 3rd: Boss and last the Zoom (worth nothing I reckon)

Anonymous

I don’t agree… the other guitarist from my band uses a korg, and the preamp in it SUCKS!!! so does the overdrives and distortions… to digital a sound… worst crap i’ve ever heard, exept the first pedal i purchased.. a rocktech (dont go there – believe me…!)

Anonymous

: Definitely the Korg, it beats everything I’ve ever heard! : On second place: the digitech, : 3rd: Boss : and last the Zoom (worth nothing I reckon)

Anonymous

does anyone have a ny good patches ive just g0t a AX100G and i wanna beef i up sort us out if you can

Anonymous

I just bought the ax100g you need to beef up the middle tone on the eq , and on the cabinet settings set the depth to maximum , but i didnt know you could do patching but if you can that kicks ass !!!!!! cos the thing rocks already

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.