Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Guild X-79

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have started a sick little obsession with theses guitars, and they are just so much fun to play. If anyone knows anyone who wants to get rid of one, give them my e-mail adress. If you dont know what one looks like, the guitarist J.J. French from Twisted Sister played them. It looks like a skinny upsidedown Explorer. Please help!!!LOL
    Thank you

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I have started a sick little obsession with theses guitars, and they are just so much fun to play. If anyone knows anyone who wants to get rid of one, give them my e-mail adress. If you dont know what one looks like, the guitarist J.J. French from Twisted Sister played them. It looks like a skinny upsidedown Explorer. Please help!!!LOL : Thank you hey, do you know if anyone that had replied to you still has an x-79 for sale? i just had one ripped off and im bummed. i NEED one- perf. set neck. i cant seem to find the emails of the people that got back to you, so if there was one you didnt take- pass it on? i would really appreciate it.

Anonymous

: : I have started a sick little obsession with theses guitars, and they are just so much fun to play. If anyone knows anyone who wants to get rid of one, give them my e-mail adress. If you dont know what one looks like, the guitarist J.J. French from Twisted Sister played them. It looks like a skinny upsidedown Explorer. Please help!!!LOL : : Thank you : hey, do you know if anyone that had replied to you still has an x-79 for sale? i just had one ripped off and im bummed. i NEED one- perf. set neck. i cant seem to find the emails of the people that got back to you, so if there was one you didnt take- pass it on? i would really appreciate it. I have one that I am also very fond ofr and have had it for about 20 years, but would be willing to sell it for the right price. Make me an offer. You can email me at: [email protected]

Anonymous

: I have started a sick little obsession with theses guitars, and they are just so much fun to play. If anyone knows anyone who wants to get rid of one, give them my e-mail adress. If you dont know what one looks like, the guitarist J.J. French from Twisted Sister played them. It looks like a skinny upsidedown Explorer. Please help!!!LOL : Thank you I have one to sell

Anonymous

I own an ’82? that has black paint w/ sparkles, pretty rare.

Anonymous

: I have started a sick little obsession with theses guitars, and they are just so much fun to play. If anyone knows anyone who wants to get rid of one, give them my e-mail adress. If you dont know what one looks like, the guitarist J.J. French from Twisted Sister played them. It looks like a skinny upsidedown Explorer. Please help!!!LOL : Thank you Check e-bay I saw 2 of them…one in good condition although painted 80’s hair metal style (LOL) and one in very used status. Different year than I want with only the 2 volume controls and 1 pick-up switch. Both neat though. Dave

Anonymous

i have one i wont to "get rid of" but i’m froom israel

Anonymous

Hi, I was wondering if you would know where I can get the little metal knob that goes on the pickup switch for the X-79? I was also wondering if you would have any screws…or know where to get them for the bridge. I would apreciate any help that you could offer. Ive had my Guild for many years …(One of the main reasons I bought it was becasue JJ French Played one..lol)They are Great Guitars! Have A Good Day, -Tommy

Anonymous

: I have started a sick little obsession with theses guitars, and they are just so much fun to play. If anyone knows anyone who wants to get rid of one, give them my e-mail adress. If you dont know what one looks like, the guitarist J.J. French from Twisted Sister played them. It looks like a skinny upsidedown Explorer. Please help!!!LOL : Thank you I have one for sale. It is just like the model that JJ French played with the yellow with blacks stripes version of the paint style. E-mail me for more info.

Anonymous

I have an x-79 candy apple red , if you are interested e mail me and i can send a digital picture.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.