Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Jay Turser Jay Jr. 3/4 size acoustic guitar – What do you know?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’ve been searching the net for 3 hours now and can’t find anything about this guitar called a Jay Jr. The seller tells me it is a Jay Turser 3/4 size acoustic. From what I’ve read people seem pretty pleased with other types of guitars from Jay Turser. So I am thinking about buying this guitar for my son who is just starting to take lessons. Anyone know anything about this guitar or have any advice? Please respond via email to [email protected]. Thanks.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

about you search, I too tried to fin information about the jay jr guitar. I see that on the home shopping network they do sell such a guitar. They have black, blue and red. They are $79.00. They have good bracing and strutt rod. I purchase one. doesn’t sound to bad. I m going to make a few changes to it, bone rather than plastic, lover the action and bettre strings. It is made of pine. kind of fun to play for the price is right. I hear they are made in the US, but can find where they are made. Good LUCK: I’ve been searching the net for 3 hours now and can’t find anything about this guitar called a Jay Jr. The seller tells me it is a Jay Turser 3/4 size acoustic. From what I’ve read people seem pretty pleased with other types of guitars from Jay Turser. So I am thinking about buying this guitar for my son who is just starting to take lessons. Anyone know anything about this guitar or have any advice? Please respond via email to [email protected]. Thanks.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.