Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Eric Draven’s Guitar Solo

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hey i was wondering if there is a tab around here for Eric Draven’s solo from The Crow

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Someone please send me the tabs to Eric Draven’s guitar solo as soon as possible.

Anonymous

: could anyone tell me if they have eric dravens guitar solo on power tab. thanx

Anonymous

: Hey i was wondering if there is a tab around here for Eric Draven’s solo from The Crow. Can someone send it me too. I’ll give you all eternal respect. It can’t rain all the time…

Anonymous

Hello. Can someone please send me Draven’s solo played on the rooftop too? It’s the FAVORITE part of my favorite movie! (sorry…i left out favorite in that last message 🙂

Anonymous

Hey,if anybody has the tabliture for eric draven’s guitar solo please send it to me.i’ve been dieing to play it.so send the whole thing Seth

Anonymous

Hello. Can someone please send me Draven’s solo played on the rooftop too? It’s the part of my favorite movie!

Anonymous

Hey can you send me the tabs to the solos in the movie cause I found some but there diferent form each other so can you send me the one you know. Vamp

Anonymous

I’ll write it out and send it to you today. I have to warn you though, when it’s played it doesn’t look the same as the way it’s played on the film, but it sounds great!!

Anonymous

: I’ll write it out and send it to you today. I have to warn you though, when it’s played it doesn’t look the same as the way it’s played on the film, but it sounds great!!

Anonymous

someon please send me the guitar tabs to Eric Dravens guitar solo, I want the whole thing please e-mail it to me at [email protected]

Anonymous

I’ll write it out and send it to you today. I have to warn you though, when it’s played it doesn’t look the same as the way it’s played on the film, but it sounds great!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.