Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Takamine F-340

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have an opportunity to buy a used Takamine F-340(ex. cond.). Can anyone tell me anything about them….value, quality, etc.

Thanks,
    Mike

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Worth anywhere between 200 – 400 dollars. These are very well made guitars and sound great.

Anonymous

My dad gave me this guitar, and I am just trying to find out a little about the model. I was told that this model was banned years ago. Also if you know anywhere were I could put it up for sale, please let me know. Thank you, Kristi Ballard

Anonymous

If you are interested in selling, please contact me at [email protected] I will buy it : My dad gave me this guitar, and I am just trying to find out a little about the model. I was told that this model was banned years ago. Also if you know anywhere were I could put it up for sale, please let me know. : Thank you, : Kristi Ballard

Anonymous

hey

ich habe auch eine 340 und sie ist mit mir auf weltreise gewesen !
            also ich glaube das mit dem verbot ist zurück zuführen weil martinguitars interveniert hat wegen dem logo.
            es hat aber keine klage gegeben.

gruess le paul

Anonymous

: If you are interested in selling, please contact me at [email protected] I will buy it : : My dad gave me this guitar, and I am just trying to find out a little about the model. I was told that this model was banned years ago. Also if you know anywhere were I could put it up for sale, please let me know. : : Thank you, : : Kristi Ballard

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.