Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics El. Guitar wiring diagram

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Am looking for standard wiring diagram for twin PU
    unit with two vol. & two tone controls, plus toggle
    switching for PU’s and what appears to be an additional slide switch. Can any one help (guit. is an old Kent 820 model)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Have a look at http://www5.ocn.ne.jp/~dgb/index_e.htm Good luck

Anonymous

: Am looking for standard wiring diagram for twin PU : unit with two vol. & two tone controls, plus toggle : switching for PU’s and what appears to be an additional slide switch. Can any one help (guit. is a a Dean hollywood "Z")

Anonymous

the sliding switch "boosts" the volume about 10% over "normal", I have a similar Kent. It’s really crappy electronics, cheap stuff. Why did you dismantle it ? Those parts are so weak they fall apart if you mess with them. I learned the hard way, but it can be restored. It’s a standard wiring job. Jose

Anonymous

im looking for a wiring diagram for a jackson ps-2 its an older guitar i took it apart to have my friend paint it when i put it back together it didnt work it has 2 humbuckers and 1 single coil with a 5 way selector switch

Anonymous

Hi i’m Fassa I’m looking for a wiring diagram to my guitar. It is not a special make as it is a guitar that i have built for my G.C.S.E. Project. It has 2 standard pickups (not connected to each other) and they both have 2 wires comeing out of them. i have 2 standard 2-way switches, A volume and tone knobs. A jack imput socket and that about it. All of these have been taken from an older guitar (i think it was a columbus, well thats what it said on the head) but when i took them out i fogot to write down where everything is supposed to go so they are all in individual parts. If you could contact me before the 14 april 2004 then that would be great. Thanks Fassa

Anonymous

: i am looking for the wiring of a Gibson Explorer standard

Anonymous

hi i am looking for a labelled diagram of a normal wooden guitar!!!! thanx

Anonymous

: I am looking for a labelled diagram of an electric guitar ! : thanx

Anonymous

: : I’m looking for a basic wiring diagram.Just the basic way everything is wired together.

Anonymous

you can find it in The Guitar Electronics Book.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.