Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Silvertone Classical Guitar

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I bought a used Sears and Roebuck Silvertone classical guitar. It’s model is no. 148, serial no. 12320003. If anyone knows anything about this guitar I would appreciate the help. Thanks.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have the same except the serial # ends in 3 cant find anything

Anonymous

I also bought what I think is a classical guitar with solid wood all througout. Great sound with Model 319.12340300 Made in USA. There is traces of an oval shaped label inside, which I have seen around in Silvertones. I found a place that sold a used silvertone classical for $100, which I think may not be the 319. This guitar is worth at least $500. I may have been sold in Sears but I do not think it was the bottom line. This one is really nice sounding and profesional. Do you know anyting about it? Have you checked with Sears? Pepe : I bought a used Sears and Roebuck Silvertone classical guitar. It’s model is no. 148, serial no. 12320003. If anyone knows anything about this guitar I would appreciate the help. Thanks.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.