Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Re: Home Typists wanted. Flexible Timings.Good Income. Hurry!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

hi
    ý want to work with you
    do ý have to pay at first for the work or can ý start as soon as ý want?
    Thanks..

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: hi, : im a beginner with a few lessons under my belt ,what/how do you learn bar chords, i find these very very hard and even uncomfotable to form the finger postions needed.the has to be a easyier way to do this ?? : please help

Anonymous

bar chords are fairly easy (no offense), but basically all you do is put your index finger across the whole fretboard and follow the tab. Just start with e-bar and youll be amazed how easy it is. E bar: X= Put ya finga here! E B G D A e x x x x x x====== index finger | | | x | |====== middle finger |~x`x | | |====== ~ring finger and `pinky | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | e-mail me and i can help you some more

Anonymous

: hi, : im a beginner with a few lessons under my belt ,what/how do you learn bar chords, i find these very very hard and even uncomfotable to form the finger postions needed.the has to be a easyier way to do this ?? : please help

Anonymous

well… I’ve only been playing guitar for a little over a year and a half now. I’m decent at playing and I’m getting better. How I got to learn bar chords, which wasn’t too long ago, was I started with power chords. You don’t have to worry about the finger placements with them quite so much and it gives your wrist the feel of playing a bar chord and makes it easier to get used to. When I first started out with power chords it hurt after five minutes of playing. But it stops hurting once you’ve strengthened your wrist muscles. After you’ve gotten pretty good at power chords your wrist should be more flexible and you’ll be able to get your fingers in position better for the bar chords… which really aren’t too hard once you get the hang of it. Try that out.

Anonymous

Anonymous

: hi, : im a beginner with a few lessons under my belt ,what/how do you learn bar chords, i find these very pretty hard to swicht around with. Thanks.

Anonymous

: hi, : im a beginner with a few lessons under my belt ,/how do you learn bar chords, postions .i dont know the positions for bar chords and where on the fret borsad to play each chord.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

[The body of this post has been reconstituted from replies so it may differ from what was originally written.] I have found that bar chords have a logic to them- patterns which are repeatable up the neck.

Anonymous

: I recently bought a Marshall JCM 800 2205 half stack the seller didnt have the owners manual.Can someone out there who has the same amp is kind enough to email me a copy of the owners manual so I know more about this amp? thanx (plz send your email at [email protected])

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.