Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Lotus guitars

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I was given a lotus electric guitar, and i dont know anything about it. Theres no info on the net. Someone please help me!!!

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Recently purchased a Lotus L85 Lefty and am trying to find an info on this model. From What I found it looks like they were only made in 1995. No idea why only one year. There’s no serial number anywhere on it that I can find either. If someone can point me in the right direction to get the specs on it I’d appreciate it.

Anonymous

I just acquired a lotus LP white body black neck , serial number WO. 21082 and says made in Korea, I would like to conform my suspension that the last two numbers are the year, and if anyone knows what the WO. Means that would be great

Anonymous

I have a Lotus Strat style guitar I picked up used back in the early 90’s. Any way to know when it was made and where? (Japan vs. India?) And how can I put a value to it?

Anonymous

I have a Lotus Guitar that I bought new in the 70’s. It’s a solid body electric but I don’t know what model, can’t find anything on it to say what model but it has four pickups 1 switch and 2 dials. It’s a heavy guitar but it still plays very well. I don’t play much anymore and would be willing to sell it for the right price. How much, you ask. Make me a good price and I just might sell it to ya!

Anonymous

I can’t believe some of the commentary on here.My thoughts, which don’t really matter to guitar snobs(The scourge of a guitarists world)who berate the lesser known brands like Lotus. To you I say you know nothing much about guitars. You snobs need a name brand axe that was set up by someone other than yourselves so you can leave it in a closet for years when you break a string because you cant figure out how to restring a guitar much less play it.I own at this writing 54 Stratocaster copies not one which has fender on the headstock.Amongst them are three Lotus strat copies.Like all guitars the Lotus need a good setup,better tuning pegs and some models need better pickups if your desiring a tele twang ,texas blues ect.sound.
      All my Lotuses I have modded myself and they have wonderful necks and are no heavier than a usa fender strat.When you buy a budget priced guitar new,you wont get the very best of hardware but it can be a great platform for modding.gradually or over time as funds allow.
      I sunk over $300 into one of my Lotus’s and it sounds and plays every bit as good as My Carvin DC200K which cost me $787.00 in 1988.They are over double that now.Lotus guitars can be great in the right hands.Guitar snobs need not apply.

Anonymous

I bought my first Lotus brand new because it was all I could afford at the time. Years later I wanted another one to try some mods with, so I found a similar one, same model number but different paint scheme, on Ebay and grabbed it. It came with no hardware, which was perfect. I slapped in the pickups and pots I wanted and changed whatever I felt like trying and now its my favorite guitar. Nobody cares when you mod a Lotus because most people don’t even know what it is. You can do anything you want. It’s great. I have Fenders and a Gibson or two, but this is the one I play the most.

Anonymous

I have a lotus strat copy # j1608. Does anyone know about what year this guitar might be?

Anonymous

Recently started to play after about 20 year hiatus. Got my grandson interested. Does anyone know the value
      of this guitar? Bought it in local music store, now out of business.

Medic1Usaf

Anonymous

This lotus is a L680B. It has black body white pick guard 1 volume knob 2 tone knobs 5 way toggle switch 3 single coil pickups and floating bridge with whammy bar. The necks is one sold piece of gold wood with black pearl inlay. On the head stalk is 2 screws that hold the 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th strings. It also has the lotus name. Underneath the lotus name is a flower. I paid $35 for it. Its in great shape. Its not how much you pay for a guitar but how little. Nomatter what brand guitar you plan on buying new or used you should always check a few things. First thing you want to check is the neck. Is the neck sraight. Do the fretbars sit flush to the neck or are they popping up. Are the fretbars worn flat or grooved from the strings. If the neck is straight the fretbars sit flush and dont have flatspots or grooves in them you have a good guitar. If you get hooked on the look or cosmetics of a guitar you might pass up a good guitar or buy a bad guitar. keep it simple. If you dont like the sound of your guitar go to the library check out a couple of books on how to repair guitars. These book will tell you how to adjust your guitar properly to obtain the desired sound you are looking for. I hope this helps all. Sincerly JRC.

Anonymous

I bought a Lotus for $20 from a friend in High school in ’86. I sold it when I turned 18 to help buy a car in ’87. (64 Oldsmobile Cutlass F85, “The Phantom”) I still have the car but I started to miss my old guitar. Low and behold, I was searching the net and found it for sale for $150. I ended up buying the guitar back today and it’s in the process of being shipped to me now. I can’t believe I found my old ax! It’s a triple x model that looks just like a Washburn G-10 with the old wonderbar and pointy head stalk. I remember the day I bought it, sold it,(smart decision because I still have my ’64) & bought it again. Now it’s going to be cleaned, set up, and jammed on thoroughly just like a good woman.: )

Anonymous

I have a Lotus electric guitar, of which I know nothing about. It’s a “butter yellow” color, a white pick guard, white knobs (volume, tone and tone) and it also has a “butter yellow” color on the headstock. The name “Lotus” with a flower (in black) is on the headstock. A white access plate on the back. There is no serial or model number. I’m a beginner at guitar, and bought this one for $50 from a friend. The guitar needs to be thoroughly cleaned and the electronics need attention. Anyone have any info.?

Thanks!

Anonymous

I don’t know the value. Can someone please help me? U can check the pics out on my Facebook. Michelle berry Brockway. Please and thank u…… Also would like to sell it if interested.

Anonymous

My dad just recently passed away and I inherited his guitar. I am not musically inclined at all could someone please advise me how I can look up the value..serial number? I am at a dead stand still online trying to find information on this guitar. Thanks in advance for you all your help!

Anonymous

I have a lotus model l-80, the strings are old and frail so they broke. Does anyone know what type of string I need?

Anonymous

got mine in 1992 and it still plays great.no worse than a fender tele.i have one of them too. most who trash this guitar or any for that matter lack when it comes to being able to really play.

Anonymous

I bought this guitar in the early 80’s and never used it. It has been in it’s case all these years. A girl at work would like to buy it, but i don’t know the value. I think I paid $125.00. It is obviously in excellent condition. Any idea how much it is worth. Don;t want to give it away,

Thanks

Anonymous

I got this from my uncle. It was obviously manufactured in the 80s, so it has to be somewhat rare, but I am unable to find it online.
      The model is L-505WA

Anonymous

I think the qualtity definitely depends on the guitar. My 35 plays awesome with a unique sound owing to the solid through construction. Granted I may be a beginner, but my brother plays professionally, and spends a lot of money on guitars, and I’ve been hearing them my entire life. I myself have been playing the keyboard for some time. I am really psyched about this guitar. Got it from a very reputable source, and tried out a bunch of midrange guitars with this one being the obvious favorite. Some of it is definitely a personality thing I guess as within any guitar, but I think jumping to the conclusion that this brand is all crap is definitely a mistake, especially considering it seems the brand has been made with many different standards, in completely differnt locations. I paid 300 for mine. Gotta say, I have tried out a lot of guitars in the last week, and this was my favorite by far under 400. Yeah you could pay 1500 or more for a Gibson, but this guitar certainly has some real spirit for a much more reasonable price. I got a case, a discounted amp, cord, and tlc all for about 350. I guess you just need to find the right guitar for this brand to really work out for you, because I am certainly enjoying mine.

Anonymous

I got one made in the 70s or 80s and badly messed up, but the neck and body were solid so I rebuilt it and now I love it. Really nice action. Yeah, they are heavy beasts but that doesn’t both me. The original machine heads sucked- replace ’em. If you want to upgrade the electronics and machine heads I think you’ll end up with a good guitar without spending a lot. Think of them as projects you can customize without being afraid you’ll mess up something really expensive. I think a decent one is worth $50-100 in my area.

Anonymous

Lotus is a company that mass produces copys of guitars for beginers! they are great to learn on but when you have mastered your 3 chords throw the mutha in the river! they weigh a ton they dont stay in tune the electronics feed back and shriek like a 2 year old that has $hit his pants!! I believe the lotus is made by samick which is a company that makes 1/3 of the guitars in the world. So dont buy one, try not to play one. Hell buy a epiphone cheap,there worth a damn, and hold there value

Anonymous

: Lotus is a company that mass produces copys of guitars for beginers! they are great to learn on but when you have mastered your 3 chords throw the mutha in the river! they weigh a ton they dont stay in tune the electronics feed back and shriek like a 2 year old that has $hit his pants!! I believe the lotus is made by samick which is a company that makes 1/3 of the guitars in the world. So dont buy one, try not to play one. Hell buy a epiphone cheap,there worth a damn, and hold there value hey, where can i find tuning pegs for a lotus, or any that will fit?

Anonymous

: I was given a lotus electric guitar, and i dont know anything about it. Theres no info on the net. Someone please help me!!!: I have an electric Lotus, I have no info on it whatsoever, Im not gonna sell it, the paint is chipping off, it has a few scratches and it’s missing a string. It’s a heavy guitar, but I don’t know what kind of guitar it is.

Anonymous

: I was given a lotus electric guitar, and i dont know anything about it. Theres no info on the net. Someone please help me!!! Model # L-240 Its in excellant conditon LIke to know the year it was made what it sold for the and what it would sell for now.

Anonymous

If you have a pickguard on it there may be a manufacturing date stickerhavea lotus red strat copy and the production sticker in the middle of the pickup routing is 5-16-88 and initialed if you have a rear routed guitar take off the back plate and it may be inside there

Anonymous

I wanted to learn how to play guitar for awhile so my friend was selling his guitar for 50 bucks it was one of those lotus stratocasters. I played it and it sounded like shit so i got a chance to get al these nice elctrical componets for a fender strat for a really good price. so i replaced all the electrical componets and now it sounds pretty nice. i havent had much problems with the tuning like other people. the only problem i have with it is the fretting was done half ass. I think its the 14th and 15th fret that there is no change in sound. It is pretty heavy but this thing is unbreakable unless you absolutely try. and the rumors that they are built in an abandoned fender factory in india im not sure if thats true or not but it makes a good story well thats pretty much everything i know about this guitar

Anonymous

If your 14th and 15th frets sound the same note, it’s because your neck tilt is wrong. the neck is leaning backwards, causing the high notes to fret out. Check to make sure the neck is bolted on properly. If it is, then loosen all the screws, and put a thin sheet of sandpaper in the pocket under the neck close to where the neck meets the body

Many of the issues I’ve read people complaining about here are more about the setup of the guitar than the quality of it.

The earlier Lotuses (70’sand 80’s)were made in Japan and are pretty stinkin’ decent. Look for Jap guitars made in the Matsomuko factory or FujiGen factory. Good stuff.

Anonymous

: I was given a lotus electric guitar, and i dont know anything about it. Theres no info on the net. Someone please help me!!! thats exactly it it was going to be thrown away so i snagged it.

Anonymous

: : I was given a lotus electric guitar, and i dont know anything about it. Theres no info on the net. Someone please help me!!! : thats exactly it it was going to be thrown away so i snagged it. sell it quick before before it falls apart on you

Anonymous

: : : I was given a lotus electric guitar, and i dont know anything about it. Theres no info on the net. Someone please help me!!! : : thats exactly it it was going to be thrown away so i snagged it. : sell it quick before before it falls apart on you TRY SAMICK GUITAR INFO SITES ,,, SOME LOTUS WERE DESIGNED BY Greg Bennett AND BUILT BY SAMICK . SAMICK HAS PRODUCED GUITARS UNDER A 100 NAMES AND VARYING DEGREES OF QUALITY.. LOTUS GUITARS WERE BUILT BY SEVERAL OFFSHORE CO.’S AND AT TIMES WERE EVEN CUSTOM PRODUCED IN SMALL QUANTITY IN CANADA. BUT ANY GUITAR TECH SHOULD BE ABLE TO HELP YOU OUT WITH THE WIRING….I THINK THIS QUITE FROM HARMONY SAYS IT ALL "Better than buying the same guitar with the word Gibson on it for my year’s salary or more!!" "it’s a mistake to buy a guitar without playing it…the only reason you should buy a guitar is because you pick it up and play it, and it feels right," and then you have :"This thing is absolutely the worst guitar I’ve EVER played" followed by anothers: "I wish I had asked the guy at the pwan shop why the hell he was selling this guitar so cheap! I would pay ten times(really!) what I paid for an instrument of this quality. I would buy a thousand of these. I love absolutely everything about this guitar except for the big, ugly-ass headstock. This was the absolute best buy I’ve ever made. Fifty bucks for an instrument that kicks serious ASS!!! My REAL Les Paul is only *slightly* better than this and I paid almost 100 times as much for it, and it blows all of the "authentic" crap copies that Epiphone makes out of the water." Not my opinion but that of someone who actually can afford a real gibson.. Anyone know what a diamond looks like before the cut and polish??? worthless coal….

Anonymous

I have a lotus with 2 single coil and 1 humbucker pickups… The wiring is fucked up.. it looks like it has 3 switches one volume and one tone How do i rewire this thing…????

Anonymous

throw the mother fucker in the shit pile and start a new.

Anonymous

throw the mother fucker in the shit pile and start a new.

Anonymous

: I have a lotus with 2 single coil and 1 humbucker pickups… The wiring is fucked up.. it looks like it has 3 switches one volume and one tone : How do i rewire this thing…????

Anonymous

: I have a lotus with 2 single coil and 1 humbucker pickups… The wiring is fucked up.. it looks like it has 3 switches one volume and one tone : How do i rewire this thing…????

Anonymous

fuck… i have a frontline 301… and its got the same bits.. someone tell this guy howe to fix it so i can fix mine.. please?

Anonymous

: : I have a lotus with 2 single coil and 1 humbucker pickups… The wiring is fucked up.. it looks like it has 3 switches one volume and one tone : : How do i rewire this thing…???? These guitars are total crap, take the above advice and throw on the shit pile!

Anonymous

Go to your nearest music store. Most of them keep a luthier employed. Take it to him (or her as the case may be). Tell them you want to replace the pick ups. I suggest you replace them all, along with all the hardware (tuning keys-tail piece-everything). It’ll cost a couple hundred buckeroos or more. But guess what. After you do that you no longer own a cheap $100 Lotus… If you get the best replacements you can afford. You NOW own a five thousand dollar work of art!!! PLUS while you have it stripped down to the wood. You can give it a new paint job for the cost of a few cans of spray paint. So NOW you have something completely original. One of a kind instrument sounds like a dream. That’s my advice and I’m stickin to it. David Prentice Pearsall of Tricks-n-mixed emotions

Anonymous

: I bought a lotus electric guitar, and i dont know anything about it. Theres no info on the net. Someone please help me!!! could you please mail me some info on them pleaseat ; RR2 box 34 Morris,MN 56267

Anonymous

I recieved one of the les paul lotus guitars one of you described. I’ just bought a Fender Strat and wish to sell it. It’s in pretty good shape and I’ve never really had problems with it. Any idea how much it would go for? I dont want to get screwed. Thanks Mike (please email me if you know anything about these kind of guitars. I haven’t found hardly anything)

Anonymous

Firstly, where was the Strat made? America, Japan or Mexico? Is it an actual Strat or is it a Squier? These things can and do affect the price. A Squier used to run you about $300 or so, but that was awhile back. They could be more now. Personally, I don’t think they have the same sound as a Fender made in the US or even Mexico. I don’t know why, but my ex had a Squier and I had an American made Strat and they sounded different. Same pick ups and strings and everything. Anyway, just let me know what country it was made in and we can go from there. That is, if you still have it and are still looking to sell it.

Anonymous

Hello, if you need the price range on a lotus strat it depends on the model what there worth.. you can buy a lotus L660 at a music store im most area’s for around $160–$180 a lotus L690 rund higher like around $180—$200 but you can find them cheaper the list price is higher.. The also Make a lotus les paul wish runs around $250 and a lotus hollowbody electric that runs around $300 thats if its a new guitar.. thats buying it from the company…

Anonymous

II bought a Lotus guitar for $100 at a nice guitar store. let me tell you that unless you are extremely poor looking for a guitar, do not even touch a Lotus brand guitar, they are a piece of shit. for example, i was in the process of tuning by ear, and, after i finised, i strummed it all the way through once, and after that it was out of tune, lotus brand guitars suck, they dont keep tune, mine is fat as hell, the parts are put together like shit, the back part that the strings go through from the bottom of the guitar can be bent with the fingers, not even needing a whammy bar, ITS A PIECE OF SHIT!

Anonymous

obviously you just need to tighten the springs under the back cover and it’ll fix the tuning issue. tremolos need adjustment when changing string size and yours was probably just never set up correctly. I won’t say the pickups are great in these lotus guitars but the playability is excellent. it was my first guitar and it still gets played, despite have dozens of others having come and gone.

Anonymous

The one that I have has the most beautiful sound that I have ever played. Will keep it forever as there is no replacing this one by any maker..

Anonymous

I guess my question is if you bought it at a guitar store didn’t you have a chance to look at it and test it out? If you did then why the hell did you buy it?

Just saying…..

Anonymous

well you must have on shitty lotus then. i have a beautiful, pristine lotus. a nice stain finish. it’s been around the block i must admit. it’s atleast 20 years old has not been repaired since i got it. still plays. just needs a few minor repairs like knobs. it plays better then my epiphone sg. it’s such a nice guitar. a little on the heavey side, but it’s not lacking quality. the bridge and other such compenents are so strong. your’s must be made of plastic.

Anonymous

: I was given a lotus electric guitar, and i dont know anything about it. Theres no info on the net. Someone please help me!!!

Anonymous

on the note of the lotus guitar, first off, i need pics to tell you anything about it. we’ll take it from there sirius

Anonymous

Can you tell me anything about a lotus guitar?
          Firstly how do I send pictures?

Jason
            Participant

If you want to post pictures here then post a message with links to the pictures and one of the editors will make them viewable if they’re ok.

Anonymous

Okay. Im only ten years old, so i might not help that much, but ill try. I looked them up in a guitar magazine, im looking for one myself. They are made in India, and they can be worth, depending on what model, between $235 and $399 american. I tried looking for http://www.lotusguitars.com and they dont exist. Have you tried their owner’s website, http://www.midcomusic.com? That might help.

Anonymous

im a drummer found this butterscotch lotus looks just like 52 reissue fender my boy played it in my band its badass i dont think it was ever played mint condition with the case im sellin call me for pics 856 275 6421 this is a rare nice piece we can talk deal

Anonymous

Just wandering if you still have the guitar and case? If so send me some pics and info.

Thanks….Brody

Anonymous

Me and my friend just fixed up a lotus L650 guitar. I think it is a japanese import guitar from the 1970’s. It plays great and sounds really unique. I guess it depends on ur taste because my friend thought it sounded like crap but i thought it was great. The neck plays fast and the fretboard has NO action. I have a Duncan humbucker in the neck (i dont know what model, it came from the neck in my friend’s Schecter C-1+) and it has a Duncan Invader in the bridge. Its a really great guitar and i love it.

Anonymous

Good for you! I had an L-650 back in the early 80s, I wish I hadn’t had to get rid of it because it was an awesome playing & sounding guitar.

Anonymous

:lotus acoustic guitar model l-110 made in korea,would like to know when this model was made.

Anonymous

Ok my guitar is awesome but really expensive why price a guitar in the $300 range when u might break it its alot to fix

Anonymous

no no website exists i think. look in most pawn shops you can get one relatively cheap within 100-150 $$$ american.

Anonymous

I grew up playing Lotus and Kay guitars. They are not very good for about $150-400 try http://www.musicians friend.com They have epiphone,squier,Ibanez,and even B.C. Rich. Which are better quality guitars.

Anonymous

i can’t believe what you are saying i have a lotus and it plays better then any epiphone,squier or ibenez. i have played squiers, strats, whatever.. they don’t even compare you’re either crazy or you haven’t played a lotus!!

Anonymous

There is a lot to like about Japanese made Lotus guitars (not so much the ones manufactured in India and Korea). I own a Gibson Les Paul Studio Premium Plus (with coil taps, boost, preamp, etc.). I also own a Lotus LP from the lawsuit era. It depends on what kind of sound a person is looking for, but I find myself reaching for the Lotus over the Gibson on many if not most occasions (and I love Gibson… I own a high end acoustic and e5 bass made by Gibson as well). Granted, my Lotus did require the work of a luthier to reposition the bridge and nut to get the intonation perfect, but it was a more than worthwhile investment for a few reasons. The pickups really shine! The bridge position is clear as a bell without sounding harsh and the neck position is mellow without sounding muddy. Clarity and detail with every note! The neck is fast and feels natural in my hand, while the Gibson doesn’t suit me quite as well in this regard. The Lotus doesn’t replace the Gibson for me, but offers a whole different palette of tone options. Both sound good with my Fractal AX8, but on certain presets one is usually preferred over the other. I would sell the Gibson before parting with the Lotus, primarily because I know I could easily replace the Gibson sound and playability in a heartbeat. The Lotus is more of a rare gem. This is just my opinion.

Anonymous

I have an Early Ninties White/White Pearloid SSS Strat copy and will never get rid of it! I have a tex/mex Fender Strat, a Fender California Tele and a Gibson SG. I also have another Lotus metallic grey that fades into a very dark Grey with a Grey Pearloid pic guard, i upgraded the picups to SD’ with a SD Humbucker so its a Strat copy SSH And I love the Lotus’s! I also know how to build guitars and correct bad craftmanship mainly on Squires. The Lotus guitars i have were built exstremely well, the necks are perfect and after taking them apart I became very impressed on the quality and different things they did that goes well above and beyond what allot of newer high end Fenders Do not even do! You will never get an interference hum from a Lotus Guitar due to the massive amount of aluminum tape used to isolate every component behind the scenes! If I had to give give lotus guitars an overall negative is their weight. They are just a tad heavier then a notmal Fender Mexican but Who cares when were talking a difference of maybe 3LBs? Now look in the world of musical instruments there is always that possibility of the odd ball zero, and the odd ball Hero, neither of my Lotus’s are eitherba zero or Hero. They are just very Solid, well made and great sounding Guitars. Stop hating on guitars that are quickly turning into collectors items.

Anonymous

You have to be kidding. Comparing a Lotus to an Epiphone, Squier or Ibenez is like arguing whether dog crap smells worse than bull crap. I hope you don’t plan on ever being good. You’re driving a Ford Fiesta in the Daytona.

Anonymous

Some people are poor bro, but they still want to play guitar. Also, some people get suckered into marketing schemes and believe hype. Some people think they can buy their way to being good.

If you’re professional musician, and the serious about your craft, it makes sense for you to want to have a very very good instrument that you can trust and believe in. Thus, for professional musicians spending $2,000 to $10,000 or more on their main instrument or an important secondary instrument, that’s something that makes sense. But if you’re a hobbyist, and not born wealthy or born into the privileged class and have thousands of dollars to throw around, there’s nothing wrong with an epiphone or an Ibanez.

It is a false equivalency to compare them to the bottom and guitars. There’s some cheap Ibanez and Epiphone guitars, but they’re also some pretty damn good ones.

Anonymous

A few years back I bought a Lotus acoustic to try it out. It was ok I guess. I mean the strings stayed on pretty well and stuff. Problem was that junk kept falling into the hole. I didn’t mind too much until it started smelling all weird and that. I think some of the pizza crusts in there had started rotting. Eventually I managed filling the thing up entirely. Mostly with spray foam. I put electric pickups on it but I could never find the jack. (The hole for the cable) So I bored out a hole in the back of it to insert a SURE 56 microphone. It sounded a little muffled but at least my horrible mistakes weren’t as obvious then. Anyway, I did find that it burns better than a les paul and it hurts almost as much as my Gretch f-hole semi-electric when you drop it on your big toe. So yeah, pretty good axe. Nearly the same as a Gretch hollow body. It’s probably worth about $60,000 give or take $59,970. Well, mine isn’t worth as much because I busted it over Chuck Berry’s head. Next time I’ll use a solid body.

Anonymous

I’ll add my 2 cents and suggest my lotus les paul copy is the best guitar Ive ever owned or played. like a paul I can get any sound, has better action then any paul, Gibson, or fender Ive played. right now it sits with 1 dead pickup “I plan to replace both as well as the guts” but even with 1 functioning pickup it rocks. as well this thing holds a tune forever. in any case you cant base a guitar by its brand name “and yes Virginia you can buy a poorly built Paul”.

Anonymous

I have a Lotus LP copy that is most likely late 70’s possibly early 80’s. It is after the lawsuit guitars because instead of the open book headstock it is an open book with the peak. Regardless I found this in a pawnshop for $75 and the action was really high and the guitar in bad shape but I like old Japan made guitars so I plugged it in and the pickups had such a great sound I bought it with the intention of using it as a parts guitar. I tore it apart and was able to put it back together and set it up so the action was nice and low and I plugged it in and played it and it screamed. It will keep up with any Gibson I’ve owned and it a rock and roll machine. It has 500 k pots and a tap coil and will sustain for days. Needless to say I forgot all about using it for a parts guitar and it now proudly sits with may other 22 guitars and rocks harder than even my $3,500 RKS, Charvel, Washburn and many others that cost a ton of money. You can never judge a book by its cover. I also have an old Quest Atak 1 that is also a Japan made 80’s scream machine and has one of the best necks I’ve ever put my hands on.

Anonymous

I got my Lotus LP off of Craigs list. I am in complete agreement with the above comments, This Lotus rocks hard, sustains forever, and plays like butter. It’s my best playing and sounding electric. I have an Epiphone LP, a Shecter, a MIJ 1983 Yamaha 400R, a Danelectric “63 re-issue, and a Fender made Strat. They all play ok to good, but the Lotus blows them all away.

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.