Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics gutair lessons what ever would help

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

just learnning to play 6 string gutair would like direction or lessons what ever would help

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: just learnning to play 6 string gutair would like direction or lessons what ever would help

Anonymous

: : just learnning to play 6 string gutair would like direction or lessons what ever would help and i am left handed

Anonymous

: : : just learnning to play 6 string gutair would like direction or lessons what ever would help and i am right handed

Anonymous

: i would like some notes on how to play the guitar and how to tune a six string guitar.

Anonymous

: : i would like some notes on how to play the guitar and how to tune a six string guitar.

Anonymous

: : : i would like some notes on how to play the guitar and how to tune a six string guitar. i’m not sure it went through so you might get two letters from me.

Anonymous

: just learnning to play 6 string gutair would like direction or lessons what ever would help.i need to learn to play the gutair now

Anonymous

: just learnning to play 6 string gutair would like direction or lessons what ever would help

Anonymous

: : just learnning to play 6 string gutair would like direction or lessons what ever would help me play i take time to play

Anonymous

my dad just bought me a gutair i need to learn how to play it !!! please help me what ever would help

Anonymous

: just learnning to play 6 string gutair would like direction or lessons what ever would help i just got a gutair and iwant to play it like whoa but i can’t get the concept of it so can u help me

Anonymous

: : just learnning to play 6 string gutair would like direction or lessons what ever would help : im trying to learn how to read and play some tabs but im not sure if im doing it right?

Anonymous

shut the fuc$ up riuonnn

Anonymous

: just learnning to play 6 string gutair would like direction or lessons what ever would help iam getting a gutair for x mas and iv allways want to learn how to play could you help me and send me infromation please amber

Anonymous

humm, what is the diffrence between a 12and a 6 string gutiar, I am thinking of buying one, and the one that I want is a 12 string electrice gutiar, and a lot of the other one’s are 6 so what is the diffrence?

Anonymous
      Anonymous

It depends on you. You need them or not.

Anonymous

i need them

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.