Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Hohner ST Scorpion?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’m looking for a trem for a Hohner ST Scorpion, wondered if anyone had any ideas as to where I may start. The only place a web search turned up was this forum!

Its always been a decent guitar until its little accident: anyone have an idea of its value? If its not worth fixing then I guess I will be shelling out for a new one :o)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

My Hohner ST has a Steinberger locking trem which I made new steel base plate and pillars because the original monkey metal compoents broke under strain. It was a fairly easy job provided you have a modicum of fitting skills and workshop equipment. : Its always been a decent guitar until its little accident: anyone have an idea of its value? If its not worth fixing then I guess I will be shelling out for a new one :o)

Anonymous

My Scorpion is a lefty with a steinberger trem. You might try Musicyo.com to find a new trem. : I’m looking for a trem for a Hohner ST Scorpion, wondered if anyone had any ideas as to where I may start. The only place a web search turned up was this forum! : Its always been a decent guitar until its little accident: anyone have an idea of its value? If its not worth fixing then I guess I will be shelling out for a new one :o)

Anonymous

: My Scorpion is a lefty with a steinberger trem. You might try Musicyo.com to find a new trem. : : I’m looking for a trem for a Hohner ST Scorpion, wondered if anyone had any ideas as to where I may start. The only place a web search turned up was this forum! : : Its always been a decent guitar until its little accident: anyone have an idea of its value? If its not worth fixing then I guess I will be shelling out for a new one :o) I Just had a problem with the trem. I spent a fair amount of money getting the chamber filled in and getting a fixed gibson style bridge fitted. It Cost a packet as it had to be refinished with an added veneer. But it looks fantasitc. The cost/value wasn’t an issue as i’ve always loved this guitar. It came to £350, if you’re still interested i can put you in touch with the workshop that did the work for me.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.