Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Name this Ibanez Guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

What is the Ibanez model that Alex Skolnic of Testament endorsed back in like ’94 or ’95 that had a wide flat neck and an inverted body where the lower horn extended out further than the upper horn?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: What is the Ibanez model that Alex Skolnic of Testament endorsed back in like ’94 or ’95 that had a wide flat neck and an inverted body where the lower horn extended out further than the upper horn? This was a signature guitar that Ibanez put out and they are RARE!! This Model put out in the early 90’s is the " Ibanez (Alex Skolnic) RG 540 PII HS) ". I have one for sale right now in great condition that has the Custom Chameleon finish that changes from Lavender to blue depending on the angle you look at it.

Anonymous

Does lefthanded model of this guitar exist?

Anonymous

the guitar is the same one as i have bought from sam ash in nyc back in 1990 I will buy yours if the prioce is right…write back in you can to [email protected] thanks omar : : What is the Ibanez model that Alex Skolnic of Testament endorsed back in like ’94 or ’95 that had a wide flat neck and an inverted body where the lower horn extended out further than the upper horn? : This was a signature guitar that Ibanez put out and they are RARE!! This Model put out in the early 90’s is the " Ibanez (Alex Skolnic) RG 540 PII HS) ". I have one for sale right now in great condition that has the Custom Chameleon finish that changes from Lavender to blue depending on the angle you look at it.

Anonymous

I also own a white 540PII one with the same pick up spec as Alex played – single/humbucker! always on the lookout for another so anyone willing to sell at a "reasonable price" then let me know!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.