Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics An Obscure Guitar History Question

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

This is an obscure question to say the least… My son is an 8 year old budding guitar player. He is doing a report at school on a guy by the name of Robert Flemming Jr. His claim to fame is that he has a patent on a type of guitar he gained in 1886. (March 3rd to be exact) We haven’t been able to find anything on this guy other than the fact that he "invented the guitar" or has a patent on a type of guitar. We’re asking for help from anyone who might know something about him.

Thanks.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

To say the least I have tried unsuccessfully to find any type of pertinent information on Mr. Fleming other than the fact that he invented the guitar. There seems to be no other information on this particular individual which I find quite unusal since he supposedly did exit. Each site that I visited had only the basic information nothing included his date of birth, heritage, where he was born,when he died and what type of guitar did he invent. This is distressing for children who are asked to do reports on a black inventor who there is no available information on. If any one knows where there is relevant information on this person please send it to the e-mail address I have posted. Thank You

Anonymous

: This is an obscure question to say the least… My son is an 8 year old budding guitar player. He is doing a report at school on a guy by the name of Robert Flemming Jr. His claim to fame is that he has a patent on a type of guitar he gained in 1886. (March 3rd to be exact) We haven’t been able to find anything on this guy other than the fact that he "invented the guitar" or has a patent on a type of guitar. We’re asking for help from anyone who might know something about him. : Thanks.

Anonymous

doing a report at school on an african american inventor by the name of Robert F. Flemming Jr. His claim to fame is that he has a patent on the guitar, which he gained in 1886. (March 3rd to be exact) We haven’t been able to find anything on this guy other than the fact that he invented the guitar. We’re asking for help from anyone who might know something about him. : : Thanks.

Anonymous

I WOULD LIKE 2 FIND OUT WHAT DID HE INVENT .WHEN WAS IT INVENTED.WHAT WAS IT USED FOR. HOW POPULAR IS THIS INVENTION NOW.WHY OR WHY NOT.

Anonymous

I WOULD LIKE 2 FIND OUT WHAT DID HE INVENT .WHEN WAS IT INVENTED.WHAT WAS IT USED FOR. HOW POPULAR IS THIS INVENTION NOW.WHY OR WHY NOT.

Anonymous

: : This is an obscure question to say the least… My son is an 8 year old budding guitar player. He is doing a report at school on a guy by the name of Robert Flemming Jr. His claim to fame is that he has a patent on a type of guitar he gained in 1886. (March 3rd to be exact) We haven’t been able to find anything on this guy other than the fact that he "invented the guitar" or has a patent on a type of guitar. We’re asking for help from anyone who might know something about him. : : Thanks.

Anonymous

: : : This is an obscure question to say the least… My son is an 8 year old budding guitar player. He is doing a report at school on a guy by the name of Robert Flemming Jr. His claim to fame is that he has a patent on a type of guitar he gained in 1886. (March 3rd to be exact) We haven’t been able to find anything on this guy other than the fact that he "invented the guitar" or has a patent on a type of guitar. We’re asking for help from anyone who might know something about him. : : : Thanks.

Anonymous

Were did Robert Flemming Jr. invent the guitar.

Anonymous

: : This is an obscure question to say the least… My son is an 8 year old budding guitar player. He is doing a report at school on a guy by the name of Robert Flemming Jr. His claim to fame is that he has a patent on a type of guitar he gained in 1886. (March 3rd to be exact) We haven’t been able to find anything on this guy other than the fact that he "invented the guitar" or has a patent on a type of guitar. We’re asking for help from anyone who might know something about him. : : Thanks.

Anonymous

: : : This is an obscure question to say the least… My son is an 8 year old budding guitar player. He is doing a report at school on a guy by the name of Robert Flemming Jr. His claim to fame is that he has a patent on a type of guitar he gained in 1886. (March 3rd to be exact) We haven’t been able to find anything on this guy other than the fact that he "invented the guitar" or has a patent on a type of guitar. We’re asking for help from anyone who might know something about him. : : : Thanks.

Anonymous

I need information on this person. My 11 year old nephew has a report to do about who invented the guitar. We need background information on him. Why is he so mysterious.

Anonymous

My son has the same project. Did you find any information ? Where ? Thanks, Kris

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.