Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Electro-harmonix Big Muff battery leads wiring pic/diagram

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I let someone borrow my stomp box…vintage Big Muff and found why it didn’t work when I got it back…the battery leads were missing. I really tried to see where they were soldered to, but can’t make heads or tails of it. Can someone show me where the leads go? I’m a bit literate in electronics. The diagrams I’ve seen on-line are for one’s with more expertise. I miss my "Muff". Any help?
    Peace and all the best

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I let someone borrow my stomp box…vintage Big Muff and found why it didn’t work when I got it back…the battery leads were missing. I really tried to see where they were soldered to, but can’t make heads or tails of it. Can someone show me where the leads go? I’m a bit literate in electronics. The diagrams I’ve seen on-line are for one’s with more expertise. I miss my "Muff". Any help? : Peace and all the best

Anonymous

: : : I let someone borrow my stomp box…vintage Big Muff and found why it didn’t work when I got it back…the battery leads were missing. I really tried to see where they were soldered to, but can’t make heads or tails of it. Can someone show me where the leads go? I’m a bit literate in electronics. The diagrams I’ve seen on-line are for one’s with more expertise. I miss my "Muff". Any help? : : : Peace and all the best : I have a big muff in front of me and if you tell me where the stomp switch wires go I’ll tell you where the battery wires go RIC If you have a newer model, they aren’t wired the same as the vintage Big Muff. In any case, thanks for the followup. I don’t have my BM in front of me… z

Anonymous

: : : I let someone borrow my stomp box…vintage Big Muff and found why it didn’t work when I got it back…the battery leads were missing. I really tried to see where they were soldered to, but can’t make heads or tails of it. Can someone show me where the leads go? I’m a bit literate in electronics. The diagrams I’ve seen on-line are for one’s with more expertise. I miss my "Muff". Any help? : : : Peace and all the best : I have a big muff in front of me and if you tell me where the stomp switch wires go I’ll tell you where the battery wires go RIC

Anonymous

: : I let someone borrow my stomp box…vintage Big Muff and found why it didn’t work when I got it back…the battery leads were missing. I really tried to see where they were soldered to, but can’t make heads or tails of it. Can someone show me where the leads go? I’m a bit literate in electronics. The diagrams I’ve seen on-line are for one’s with more expertise. I miss my "Muff". Any help? : : Peace and all the best I have a big muff in front of me and if you tell me where the stomp switch wires go I’ll tell you where the battery wires go RIC

Anonymous

: : I let someone borrow my stomp box…vintage Big Muff and found why it didn’t work when I got it back…the battery leads were missing. I really tried to see where they were soldered to, but can’t make heads or tails of it. Can someone show me where the leads go? I’m a bit literate in electronics. The diagrams I’ve seen on-line are for one’s with more expertise. I miss my "Muff". Any help? : : Peace and all the best I have a big muff in front of me and if you tell me where the stomp switch wires go I’ll tell you where the battery wires go RIC

Anonymous

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.