Help Me Find Tom Morello's Guitar

Posted by Scott on Tue, 01/22/02 - 03:59:55.

I know more or less how the guitar is made up but i cant find one on line and some of the parts, help find basically anyhitng to do with The Arm The Homeless Guitar and please E-Mail me the info

Peace out

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Help Me Find Tom Morello's Guitar

I am also looking for a guitar that can do that. I think if you find a locking tremelo guitar with two volume controls you can do all he does. I am not looking to build one. I am thinking of taking an Epiphone SG copy and putting a Locking tremolo on it. Or seeing how feasible it is to adding a volume knob to any Ibanez/ESP guitar.
Double Peace out

: I know more or less how the guitar is made up but i cant find one on line and some of the parts, help find basically anyhitng to do with The Arm The Homeless Guitar and please E-Mail me the info

: Peace out

dude, go to te Kramer manufacturers and show them the guitar and theyl show u the make and model and u can just buy on stock and then add the parts. Im sure the neck is Kramer.

tom morello's 'hippo' guitar is an ibanez; i think tha paint job is custom though. hope this helps

The "arm the homeless" guitar was custom built by performance guitars in California and has EMG 81 pickups in the neck and bridge, it has an Ibanez Edge pro double locking tremolo, two volume and 1 tone knobs, a 3 position pickup selector on the lower arm, it is a kramer pacer body and it has a custom, kramer-looking neck with an extrawide fretboard.

i want to know were can i buy it in the internet and i want some pictures of his guitar
tom morello FOREVER

: I know more or less how the guitar is made up but i cant find one on line and some of the parts, help find basically anyhitng to do with The Arm The Homeless Guitar and please E-Mail me the info

eurika

he's latest guitar is a custom fender guitar with a three way selector

The arm the homeless is wired 2 volume, 1 tone... it has 2 humbuckers which are emg 81s ... its bridge is the ibanez edge floyd rose tremolo.... Its neck is a performance guitar neck with a kramer headstock ... The body is a kramer pacer, but a strat will look fine enuff ... Let's see what else ... He has a toggle switch on the bottom horn of the guitar which changes between pickups, and if you want to know how he plays solos like in bullsonparade, email me. He uses .9 GHS boomers GBCLs strings .... that is all ...

its retired you ass hole

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.