Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Help Me Find Tom Morello’s Guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I know more or less how the guitar is made up but i cant find one on line and some of the parts, help find basically anyhitng to do with The Arm The Homeless Guitar and please E-Mail me the info

Peace out

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

its retired you ass hole

Anonymous

: I know more or less how the guitar is made up but i cant find one on line and some of the parts, help find basically anyhitng to do with The Arm The Homeless Guitar and please E-Mail me the info : Peace out

Anonymous

The arm the homeless is wired 2 volume, 1 tone… it has 2 humbuckers which are emg 81s … its bridge is the ibanez edge floyd rose tremolo…. Its neck is a performance guitar neck with a kramer headstock … The body is a kramer pacer, but a strat will look fine enuff … Let’s see what else … He has a toggle switch on the bottom horn of the guitar which changes between pickups, and if you want to know how he plays solos like in bullsonparade, email me. He uses .9 GHS boomers GBCLs strings …. that is all …

Anonymous

he’s latest guitar is a custom fender guitar with a three way selector

Anonymous

i want to know were can i buy it in the internet and i want some pictures of his guitar tom morello FOREVER : Peace out

Anonymous

The "arm the homeless" guitar was custom built by performance guitars in California and has EMG 81 pickups in the neck and bridge, it has an Ibanez Edge pro double locking tremolo, two volume and 1 tone knobs, a 3 position pickup selector on the lower arm, it is a kramer pacer body and it has a custom, kramer-looking neck with an extrawide fretboard.

Anonymous

: I know more or less how the guitar is made up but i cant find one on line and some of the parts, help find basically anyhitng to do with The Arm The Homeless Guitar and please E-Mail me the info : Peace out

Anonymous

dude, go to te Kramer manufacturers and show them the guitar and theyl show u the make and model and u can just buy on stock and then add the parts. Im sure the neck is Kramer.

Anonymous

tom morello’s ‘hippo’ guitar is an ibanez; i think tha paint job is custom though. hope this helps

Anonymous

I am also looking for a guitar that can do that. I think if you find a locking tremelo guitar with two volume controls you can do all he does. I am not looking to build one. I am thinking of taking an Epiphone SG copy and putting a Locking tremolo on it. Or seeing how feasible it is to adding a volume knob to any Ibanez/ESP guitar. Double Peace out

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.