Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics guiter chords neede please..

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,B,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

Anonymous

: : hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,B,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

Anonymous

: : : hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,B,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

Anonymous

: : : : hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords (G,Em,F,B,C,D etc etc)etc on a 6 string guiter in so I can play 4 artists like chris davis,news boys,Third day etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

Anonymous

: hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,B,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

Anonymous

Hi, can anyone help me out to find a guiter chord of Scorpions (Acoustic)on Dust in the wind

Anonymous

: hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

Anonymous

: : hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

Anonymous

yes i can so lets start with shannon noll the singer you sang what about me please i need the chords to play in the schoolfor our next assembly .c u ltr

Anonymous

i want lyrics of scorpions.the song is when the smoke is going down

Anonymous

respect! pls I need bass /lead guiter charts and chords from majors,minors,to 7s

Anonymous

Hi ! I want to know how can i generate any chord .What Is Grade 1 or 2 theory text For Generating Chords.

Anonymous

Although this is not what you want to hear….the best way to ‘learn’ chords is by applying (and understanding) simple theory from a grade 1 or 2 theory text. Then you will know how to generate any chord in any scale simply by using theory – it’s seems difficult at first but then it makes a whole lotta sense….otherwise, learn your major and minor barcodes and you can move them wherever…. Good Luck!! : hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

Anonymous

hi i am keen about learning guiter but don’t know how to generate tunes with the guiter, will u please explain to me? thanks

Anonymous

: Although this is not what you want to hear….the best way to ‘learn’ chords is by applying (and understanding) simple theory from a grade 1 or 2 theory text. Then you will know how to generate any chord in any scale simply by using theory – it’s seems difficult at first but then it makes a whole lotta sense….otherwise, learn your major and minor barcodes and you can move them wherever…. : Good Luck!! : : : hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

Anonymous

Please send me most of the guiter chords you’ve got. It would be my plesure to learn this stuff. I really like music to be honest I think i’m in love with music. so, please i wanna learn more about music espescially guiter music. I am the type of person who is willing to learn new stuff: Although this is not what you want to hear….the best way to ‘learn’ chords is by applying (and understanding) simple theory from a grade 1 or 2 theory text. Then you will know how to generate any chord in any scale simply by using theory – it’s seems difficult at first but then it makes a whole lotta sense….otherwise, learn your major and minor barcodes and you can move them wherever…. : Good Luck!! : : : hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you please i wanna get started,show me the chords

Anonymous

: Although this is not what you want to hear….the best way to ‘learn’ chords is by applying (and understanding) simple theory from a grade 1 or 2 theory text. Then you will know how to generate any chord in any scale simply by using theory – it’s seems difficult at first but then it makes a whole lotta sense….otherwise, learn your major and minor barcodes and you can move them wherever…. : Good Luck!! : : : hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

Anonymous

: : Although this is not what you want to hear….the best way to ‘learn’ chords is by applying (and understanding) simple theory from a grade 1 or 2 theory text. Then you will know how to generate any chord in any scale simply by using theory – it’s seems difficult at first but then it makes a whole lotta sense….otherwise, learn your major and minor barcodes and you can move them wherever…. : : Good Luck!! : : : : : hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you my e-mail address:[email protected]

Anonymous

: : Although this is not what you want to hear….the best way to ‘learn’ chords is by applying (and understanding) simple theory from a grade 1 or 2 theory text. Then you will know how to generate any chord in any scale simply by using theory – it’s seems difficult at first but then it makes a whole lotta sense….otherwise, learn your major and minor barcodes and you can move them wherever…. : : Good Luck!! : : : : : hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

Anonymous

: : : Although this is not what you want to hear….the best way to ‘learn’ chords is by applying (and understanding) simple theory from a grade 1 or 2 theory text. Then you will know how to generate any chord in any scale simply by using theory – it’s seems difficult at first but then it makes a whole lotta sense….otherwise, learn your major and minor barcodes and you can move them wherever…. : : : Good Luck!! : : : : : : : hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

Anonymous

As a beginer I wanna get some reference regarding to primary overview of handling chords ……….so could you please provide me any related issues on that or you can give me any address (web) where I can find these basics about guitar lessons.

Anonymous

: : : : Although this is not what you want to hear….the best way to ‘learn’ chords is by applying (and understanding) simple theory from a grade 1 or 2 theory text. Then you will know how to generate any chord in any scale simply by using theory – it’s seems difficult at first but then it makes a whole lotta sense….otherwise, learn your major and minor barcodes and you can move them wherever…. : : : : Good Luck!! : : : : : : : : : hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

Anonymous

dude, use a spell check or somethin – "chilly" peppers? guiter? hehehe. well, it’s a simple matter of typing "guitar chords" in a search engine – you may have had problems by spelling guitar with guiter, but everyone’s a critic, right? here you go – http://chords.kytara.cz/

Anonymous

: dude, use a spell check or somethin – "chilly" peppers? guiter? hehehe. well, it’s a simple : matter of typing "guitar chords" in a search engine – you may have had problems by spelling : guitar with guiter, but everyone’s a critic, right? here you go – http://chords.kytara.cz/

Anonymous

Guess who shitbox. U scumbucket u can suck my pussy. fuck u matha fucker. u s.o.b.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.