guiter chords neede please..

Posted by JaeDog on Tue, 01/22/02 - 14:14:12.

hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: guiter chords neede please..

dude, use a spell check or somethin - "chilly" peppers? guiter? hehehe. well, it's a simple
matter of typing "guitar chords" in a search engine - you may have had problems by spelling
guitar with guiter, but everyone's a critic, right? here you go - http://chords.kytara.cz/

Shut up

Guess who shitbox. U scumbucket u can suck my pussy. fuck u matha fucker. u s.o.b.

about guiter and its chords

: dude, use a spell check or somethin - "chilly" peppers? guiter? hehehe. well, it's a simple
: matter of typing "guitar chords" in a search engine - you may have had problems by spelling
: guitar with guiter, but everyone's a critic, right? here you go - http://chords.kytara.cz/

Although this is not what you want to hear....the best way to 'learn' chords is by applying (and understanding) simple theory from a grade 1 or 2 theory text. Then you will know how to generate any chord in any scale simply by using theory - it's seems difficult at first but then it makes a whole lotta sense....otherwise, learn your major and minor barcodes and you can move them wherever....

Good Luck!!

: hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

: Although this is not what you want to hear....the best way to 'learn' chords is by applying (and understanding) simple theory from a grade 1 or 2 theory text. Then you will know how to generate any chord in any scale simply by using theory - it's seems difficult at first but then it makes a whole lotta sense....otherwise, learn your major and minor barcodes and you can move them wherever....

: Good Luck!!

:
: : hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

: : Although this is not what you want to hear....the best way to 'learn' chords is by applying (and understanding) simple theory from a grade 1 or 2 theory text. Then you will know how to generate any chord in any scale simply by using theory - it's seems difficult at first but then it makes a whole lotta sense....otherwise, learn your major and minor barcodes and you can move them wherever....

: : Good Luck!!

: :
: : : hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

: : : Although this is not what you want to hear....the best way to 'learn' chords is by applying (and understanding) simple theory from a grade 1 or 2 theory text. Then you will know how to generate any chord in any scale simply by using theory - it's seems difficult at first but then it makes a whole lotta sense....otherwise, learn your major and minor barcodes and you can move them wherever....

: : : Good Luck!!

: : :
: : : : hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

Regarding guiter chords

: : : : Although this is not what you want to hear....the best way to 'learn' chords is by applying (and understanding) simple theory from a grade 1 or 2 theory text. Then you will know how to generate any chord in any scale simply by using theory - it's seems difficult at first but then it makes a whole lotta sense....otherwise, learn your major and minor barcodes and you can move them wherever....

: : : : Good Luck!!

: : : :
: : : : : hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

Regarding guitar chords

As a beginer I wanna get some reference regarding to primary overview of handling chords ..........so could you please provide me any related issues on that or you can give me any address (web) where I can find these basics about guitar lessons.

please new guiter chord

: : Although this is not what you want to hear....the best way to 'learn' chords is by applying (and understanding) simple theory from a grade 1 or 2 theory text. Then you will know how to generate any chord in any scale simply by using theory - it's seems difficult at first but then it makes a whole lotta sense....otherwise, learn your major and minor barcodes and you can move them wherever....

: : Good Luck!!

: :
: : : hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

my e-mail address:mahedy_mahedy@yahoo.com

Please send me most of the guiter chords you've got. It would be my plesure to learn this stuff. I really like music to be honest I think i'm in love with music. so, please i wanna learn more about music espescially guiter music. I am the type of person who is willing to learn new stuff: Although this is not what you want to hear....the best way to 'learn' chords is by applying (and understanding) simple theory from a grade 1 or 2 theory text. Then you will know how to generate any chord in any scale simply by using theory - it's seems difficult at first but then it makes a whole lotta sense....otherwise, learn your major and minor barcodes and you can move them wherever....

:
: : hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

please i wanna get started,show me the chords

Re: guiter chords neede please.. And Scales

: Although this is not what you want to hear....the best way to 'learn' chords is by applying (and understanding) simple theory from a grade 1 or 2 theory text. Then you will know how to generate any chord in any scale simply by using theory - it's seems difficult at first but then it makes a whole lotta sense....otherwise, learn your major and minor barcodes and you can move them wherever....

:

hi
i am keen about learning guiter but don't know how to generate tunes with the guiter, will u please explain to me? thanks

What Is Grade 1 or 2 theory text For Generating Chords

Hi !
I want to know how can i generate any chord .What Is Grade 1 or 2 theory text For Generating Chords.

respect!
pls I need bass /lead guiter charts and chords from majors,minors,to 7s

i want lyrics of scorpions.the song is when the smoke is going down

: hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

yes i can so lets start with shannon noll the singer you sang what about me please i need the chords to play in the schoolfor our next assembly .c u ltr

Hi, can anyone help me out to find a guiter chord of Scorpions (Acoustic)on Dust in the wind

POTTYCOW69@AOL.COM

: hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,B,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

I NEED SUM CHORDS TO LEARN

: hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,B,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

Re: I NEED SUM CHORDS TO LEARN

: : hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,B,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

: : : hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords e.g (G,Em,F,B,C,D etc etc) in that form 4 artists like staind,sublime,chilly peppers etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

: : : : hi can sum 1 plz give me a website where i can get chords (G,Em,F,B,C,D etc etc)etc on a 6 string guiter in so I can play 4 artists like chris davis,news boys,Third day etc any help would be much appreciated, thank you

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.