Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics TAYLOR 310 for SALE!! 00

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

This guitar is pretty much new but I haven’t been able to play it as much as I want to b/c of my job. I now need to find money to put a downpayment on a truck. I’ve only owned it for a few months and it sounds awesome. I just need to find some money fast.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: This guitar is pretty much new but I haven’t been able to play it as much as I want to b/c of my job. I now need to find money to put a downpayment on a truck. I’ve only owned it for a few months and it sounds awesome. I just need to find some money fast. It’s my whore girlfriend who is a bitch that is making me sell it dont believe the crap about the job she typed that part!

Anonymous

Anybody put an offer on this guitar? Still have it? Guitar Center is selling this same model for $960. Wanna cut me a deal? 🙂 : This guitar is pretty much new but I haven’t been able to play it as much as I want to b/c of my job. I now need to find money to put a downpayment on a truck. I’ve only owned it for a few months and it sounds awesome. I just need to find some money fast.

Anonymous

I would love to purchase your guitar-has it been bought yet? if not i would love to hear from you soon

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.