Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics yamaki guitars

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I am looking for a Yamaki guitar if anyone has one they would like to sell.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Have a “Wilson Folk” guitar model WF115 made by Yamaki Co., Nagano, Japan. Would sell.

Anonymous

Looking to buy Yamaki Deluxe Western, hopefully in decent condition.

Anonymous

: I am looking for a Yamaki guitar if anyone has one they would like to sell. i have one

Anonymous

: : I am looking for a Yamaki guitar if anyone has one they would like to sell. : yeah my uncle gave me a yamaki custom 12 string, i wish i knew more about yamaki guitars cause this guitar was beautiful, large body with huge but pretty mellow sound. im really worried cause its getting to the end of its life…. anyway all i know is yamaki company shut down over 16 years ago.

Anonymous

I was given a Yamaki Artist guitar – It looks great and plays nice, but I know nothing about this. Does anyone have any comments. Does anyone know if it is worth anything

Anonymous

: I am looking for a Yamaki guitar if anyone has one they would like to sell.or please do-NOT bodder me,,,I’m just looking,,,no cash to buy one ,,,,,thanks

Anonymous

: I am looking for a Yamaki guitar if anyone has one they would like to sell. I have a restored enchanted melody Yamaki that I might part with after some consideration. E-mail me dude!

Anonymous

: I am looking for a Yamaki guitar if anyone has one they would like to sell.

Anonymous

Yamaki AY372S for sale $ 600 USD >>: : I am looking for a Yamaki guitar if anyone has one they would like to sell.

Anonymous

: I am looking for a Yamaki guitar if anyone has one they would like to sell. hi: I have a couple of Daions for sale. They are made by Yamaki.

Anonymous

: : I am looking for a Yamaki guitar if anyone has one they would like to sell. :9-3-02 I have a 1968 vintage 12 string acoustic. : hi: I have a couple of Daions for sale. They are made by Yamaki.

Anonymous

: : I am looking for a Yamaki guitar if anyone has one they would like to sell. : : hi: I have a couple of Daions for sale. They are made by Yamaki. Hello, I have a perfect condition Yamaki that I might be willing to trade or sell. I bought this in 1975. It does not have a scratch. Wally

Anonymous

: What model? 6 or 12 string? : : I have a yamaki. Someone just gave it to me. Is there anyway I can find out when it was made? what it is made of? etc? I have the numbers from the inside of the guitar. : : : : : I am looking for a Yamaki guitar if anyone has one they would like to sell. : : : : : : : : hi: I have a couple of Daions for sale. They are made by Yamaki. : : : Hello, I have a perfect condition Yamaki that I might be willing to trade or sell. I bought this in 1975. It does not have a scratch. : : : Wally I have a 6 string Yamaki Folk-guitar (steel-strings) 2 more bands on the neck compared with a classic guitar.

Anonymous

: : What model? 6 or 12 string? : : : I have a yamaki. Someone just gave it to me. Is there anyway I can find out when it was made? what it is made of? etc? I have the numbers from the inside of the guitar. : : : : : : I am looking for a Yamaki guitar if anyone has one they would like to sell. : : : : : : : : : : hi: I have a couple of Daions for sale. They are made by Yamaki. : : : : Hello, I have a perfect condition Yamaki that I might be willing to trade or sell. I bought this in 1975. It does not have a scratch. : : : : Wally : I have a 6 string Yamaki Folk-guitar (steel-strings) : 2 more bands on the neck compared with a classic guitar. looking for yamaki full size 6 string

Anonymous

I have a yamaki but i have no clue to it’s origins. the model number is ay079s. it’s a 6 string. any info would be awesome!

Anonymous

I have a yamaki. Someone just gave it to me. Is there anyway I can find out when it was made? what it is made of? etc? I have the numbers from the inside of the guitar. : : : I am looking for a Yamaki guitar if anyone has one they would like to sell. : : : : hi: I have a couple of Daions for sale. They are made by Yamaki. : Hello, I have a perfect condition Yamaki that I might be willing to trade or sell. I bought this in 1975. It does not have a scratch. : Wally

Anonymous

: I am looking for a Yamaki guitar if anyone has one they would like to sell. hi: I have a couple of Daions for sale. They are made by Yamaki.

Anonymous

I have a 1971 Yamaki Delux Folk I’m thinking of selling. Not Mint but in good condition,What would your offer be?

Anonymous

: I have a 1970 Yamaki Deluxe Western in very nice condition. Can anybody tell me the approximate value of this guitar? DID YOU GET ANY ANSWERS FOR THIS?? WOULD LOVE TO KNOW AS I HAVE A 1971 Yamaki Deluxe Western in very nice condition. Please let me know Louise [email protected]

Anonymous

I also have a Yamaki Deluxe Western. If you are selling, I would love to have another.

Anonymous

I have a Yamaki model AY232, vintage in good condition may be looking to sell.

Anonymous

Hello,

Do you still have that 372? If so is it a AY372S ?

I have a 1975 AY372S. First guitar I owed and learned on. Very dear to me but unfortunately, it got damaged beyond repair in a car accident. It’s on the wall of my music room… 🙂 But I’d love to have a working copy…

Anyway let me know, if you’re still interested in selling, I would buy it and take very good care of it…

Regards,

Claude

Anonymous

Are you still looking for this guitar?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.