Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Takamine vs. Johnson brand – my first purchase :-)

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I want to purchase my first acoustic guitar. I just began playing, and I can find a Johnson for under 00, and a Takimine for just over 50.00. Any recommendations on which would be a better model to purchase? I plan to play a little country, a little pop.

Thank you so much for any advice!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Just like the others I’d go with Tak, but you might look at a G-240, it is a good beginner guitar and sounds great. They run from around $169-$199

Anonymous

id definitely have to go w/ a TAK as well. maybe the guitar you found is the lesser expensive line of TAK’s… i think theyre called the "jasmine" line? look into it. sometimes you can find some decent guitars that are used at an inexpensive price as well. might be a good idea if youre interested. email me if youd like. =vic=

Anonymous

: I want to purchase my first acoustic guitar. I just began playing, and I can find a Johnson for under $100, and a Takimine for just over $150.00. Any recommendations on which would be a better model to purchase? I plan to play a little country, a little pop. : Thank you so much for any advice!! without seeing either, Takamine is certainly a better guitar, but for $150 I would be cautious

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.