Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics kramer bass

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I want to buy a kramer bass guitar. Do you know some good site where I can find good offer.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

hey i have a kramer bass its the DMZ 5000 model. one of the previous owners of this had sanded of the frets making it fretless. the bass has a great sound and all accept due to the low action some of the strings are often vibrating against the fretboard and causing a prety bad buzzing sound. ive tried changing the action from the bridge and neck etc. ive put a nickel under the neck and and all that stuff and it hasnt helped to much. the strings that i had on this bass though were very thin. so i had to have them fairly loose to get them in tone. so i was thinking about getting some bigger thicker strings so that i would have to put alot of tension on them to get them in tone. then they would be tighter and higher of the fretboard getting rid of the buzz. now today as i was just reading abotu some basses i guy mentioned that the thicker tighter strings can somehow warp the neck on a kramer. i didnt know how that worked but i was just wondreing if he was right. if anyone has any answers for my questions email me at [email protected]

Anonymous

musicyo.com is good

Anonymous

: I want to buy a kramer flying v bass guitar. Do you know some good site where I can find good offer.

Anonymous

: I want to buy a kramer bass guitar. Do you know some good site where I can find good offer.

Anonymous

: : I want to buy a kramer bass guitar. Do you know some good site where I can find good offer.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.