Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics takamine F-349

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Does anyone have any info on the Takamine F-349? I’ve have one for 10 years and I don’t have any information on it? I was curious about the years made, quality, price, and overall knowledge about it. Mine has a very dark stain to it. I saw a 12-string just like it at one time, they might have been bought together. I sure wish I could find that one! anyway ANY information on my guitar or where to find it would be greatly appriciated,john.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Does anyone have any info on the Takamine F-349? I’ve have one for 10 years and I don’t have any information on it? I was curious about the years made, quality, price, and overall knowledge about it. Mine has a very dark stain to it. I saw a 12-string just like it at one time, they might have been bought together. I sure wish I could find that one! anyway ANY information on my guitar or where to find it would be greatly appriciated,john. I also own a pre lawsuit F-349. I bought it in Ft Worth a few months ago for $250.00. I love the sound and the action on it. I have seen them go for as much as $450.00 (pre-lawsuit). Newer model are not as rare and have less value.

Anonymous

: Does anyone have any info on the Takamine F-349? I’ve have one for 10 years and I don’t have any information on it? I was curious about the years made, quality, price, and overall knowledge about it. Mine has a very dark stain to it. I saw a 12-string just like it at one time, they might have been bought together. I sure wish I could find that one! anyway ANY information on my guitar or where to find it would be greatly appriciated,john. I bought mine in 1981 brand new for $167. Amazing! It’s my favorite guitar. A few years back I had electronic put in it for recording and amplification which works well. At the time I bought this guitar, I thought most of the Martins I played were crap [luckily they got their act back together, al little competition helps sometimes] and this guitar, a blatant Martin copy was better and cheaper. There are better guitars, but they cost way more. Zane

Anonymous

I also have a Takamine F-349 guitar, if you look inside the soundhole at the brace in front of the neck it should tell you the date it was made. This is one of the "Law Suit" Models due to the incripted logo on the head being made just like the Martin Co logo. I paid $450.00 in 1982 for mine. It was made in Dec. 1981. I have tried to find a better guitar and can not do it. This guitar has been played for years by me and it holds up fantastically. To see pics of mine check out my website at http://www.markgaudet.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.