Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Montaya Bass Guitar Strat Replica OLD!

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 21 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

does anyone have any info on Montaya guitars…i have never heard of them and i was wondering how old this bass is and its value, i recieved it yesterday and it has all original parts but is very scratched up, it looks to be from late 60’s early 70’s…if anyone knows about Montaya reply

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

just like all the other replies i have no info on the Montaya company, but I do have a Montaya copy of a Fender P-bass. It plays alright but it isnt the most comfortable bass ive ever used. Its pretty old and beat up by the looks of it. well gl in your search for the mystery guitar company.

Anonymous

Hello, I have a Montaya Bass, but it’s not a Strat replica, it’s a newer model, and like you, i have no any information about it. Did you find any information on Montaya?

Anonymous

hi I am an 16 yr old from Pakistan, Karachi. I have a Montaya accoustic guitar Model No F-15. Pls if any one finds any info abt the company let me know.

Anonymous

Hi. I acquired an old Montaya acoustic guitar about 8 years ago. I still have it today and it is my favorite guitar that I have ever played. I have been trying to find out any info on this company. Anyone know? Tommy

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.