Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Mysterious acoustic Aria

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

One of my office collega asked me to fix his old acoustic guitar. It’s an Aria W40D. Except for putting new strings on it, there’s nothing to fix: this is the most lovely Martin-like Dreadnought I’ve ever had in my hand; it plays and sounds like a dream!
    Now I would like to know the year of production; I’ve looked at the Aria USA database and found only one interesting tip: before mid-seventies, there were no serial number … and there’s none on this wonder. But as Aria started making acoustics in the mid-sixties… I would like more precision. Could somebody help me?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have my mothers old Aria which was purchased in Japan in the late 60ies model f180 with serial #0019. I can’t find nothing on the internet about it. Anyone having any information would be appreciated.

Anonymous

: One of my office collega asked me to fix his old acoustic guitar. It’s an Aria W40D. Except for putting new strings on it, there’s nothing to fix: this is the most lovely Martin-like Dreadnought I’ve ever had in my hand; it plays and sounds like a dream! : Now I would like to know the year of production; I’ve looked at the Aria USA database and found only one interesting tip: before mid-seventies, there were no serial number … and there’s none on this wonder. But as Aria started making acoustics in the mid-sixties… I would like more precision. Could somebody help me? hey i’m doing some research on my aria/i know it is styled after the martin d-35(3 piece back) it has no s-#–i want to sell it so i can get an amp/it is real nice–craig/Athens,Ga 706-546-9553

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.