Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics For Sale: Roland GK-2A Guitar Synth Pickup 50

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a GK-2A Roland Guitar Synthesizer pickup for sale. its like new in its original packaging. I have a Roland-ready guitar, so I have no need for it. It is the pickup that you need if you wish to use any roland guitar synths and modelers, like the GR-33, the VG-8, the VG-8EX, and the VG-88. These list for about 50 and are "on sale" at Zzounds for about 90 + shipping.

My asking price is 50 shipped via USPS Priority with tracking number. Or a pickup or drop-off can be arranged. I am on Long Island.

50 OBO. Feel free to make offers. I am also open to trades.

-victor

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Want to trade the GK2a for a mackie mixing board model Mackie 1402-vlz Pro 14 channel “or” a crown power base 2 amplifier?7G4Y3

Anonymous

I live in Ontario Canada and was wondering how would we do this deal ?

I can offer you 150 CAD, and need to know how we could arrange payment/shipping etc.

Anonymous

hi i’m just wondering what exactly does the GK-2a do?

Anonymous

: I have a GK-2A Roland Guitar Synthesizer pickup for sale. its like new in its original packaging. I have a Roland-ready guitar, so I have no need for it. It is the pickup that you need if you wish to use any roland guitar synths and modelers, like the GR-33, the VG-8, the VG-8EX, and the VG-88. These list for about $250 and are "on sale" at Zzounds for about $190 + shipping. : My asking price is $150 shipped via USPS Priority with tracking number. Or a pickup or drop-off can be arranged. I am on Long Island. : $150 OBO. Feel free to make offers. I am also open to trades. : -victor

Anonymous

: : I have a GK-2A Roland Guitar Synthesizer pickup for sale. its like new in its original packaging. I have a Roland-ready guitar, so I have no need for it. It is the pickup that you need if you wish to use any roland guitar synths and modelers, like the GR-33, the VG-8, the VG-8EX, and the VG-88. These list for about $250 and are "on sale" at Zzounds for about $190 + shipping. : : My asking price is $150 shipped via USPS Priority with tracking number. Or a pickup or drop-off can be arranged. I am on Long Island. : : $150 OBO. Feel free to make offers. I am also open to trades. : : -victor do you still have this? hugh

Anonymous

will this work for a gr-09? if so, i’d like to buy it. is it still available? david farewell : : I have a GK-2A Roland Guitar Synthesizer pickup for sale. its like new in its original packaging. I have a Roland-ready guitar, so I have no need for it. It is the pickup that you need if you wish to use any roland guitar synths and modelers, like the GR-33, the VG-8, the VG-8EX, and the VG-88. These list for about $250 and are "on sale" at Zzounds for about $190 + shipping. : : My asking price is $150 shipped via USPS Priority with tracking number. Or a pickup or drop-off can be arranged. I am on Long Island. : : $150 OBO. Feel free to make offers. I am also open to trades. : : -victor

Anonymous

: : I have a GK-2A Roland Guitar Synthesizer pickup for sale. its like new in its original packaging. I have a Roland-ready guitar, so I have no need for it. It is the pickup that you need if you wish to use any roland guitar synths and modelers, like the GR-33, the VG-8, the VG-8EX, and the VG-88. These list for about $250 and are "on sale" at Zzounds for about $190 + shipping. : : My asking price is $150 shipped via USPS Priority with tracking number. Or a pickup or drop-off can be arranged. I am on Long Island. : : $150 OBO. Feel free to make offers. I am also open to trades. : : -victor I offer: One Hundred Dollar ($100.00 USD)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.