Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Steinberger guitars

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I am looking to find 2 used Steinbergers. Do you know of anyone/anywhere where I can find them?

thanks,
    Robert Farrell

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I am looking to find 2 used Steinbergers. Do you know of anyone/anywhere where I can find them? : thanks, : Robert Farrell Hello, Robert. If you go to http://groups.yahoo.com/ and do a search for Steinberger World, you’ll find lots of information and very helpful people. Also, Search ebay and gbase.com but be careful about pricing. If you’re interested in all-wood, licensed Steinberger copies, go to musicYo.com through the link in Steinberger World. They sell the Spirit series which are all wood ‘Bergers. They’re very inexpensive and I understand they’re pretty good, although I’ve never played a Spirit. I have a GL4T myself. Good luck and let me know how you make out. Mike

Anonymous

Hi Robert. I may be selling my GL4T White, ser. 7929 depending upon the offer. This is an 86, Brooklyn made. I am the original owner with original owner letter. This guitar is mint. [email protected] George

Anonymous

: : I am looking to find 2 used Steinbergers. Do you know of anyone/anywhere where I can find them? : : thanks, : : Robert Farrell : Hello, Robert. : If you go to http://groups.yahoo.com/ and do a search for Steinberger World, you’ll find lots of information and very helpful people. : Also, Search ebay and gbase.com but be careful about pricing. : If you’re interested in all-wood, licensed Steinberger copies, go to musicYo.com through the link in Steinberger World. They sell the Spirit series which are all wood ‘Bergers. They’re very inexpensive and I understand they’re pretty good, although I’ve never played a Spirit. : I have a GL4T myself. : Good luck and let me know how you make out. Mike hi1 i have a stienburger, bought it 25 years ago or more, small white square box tuning at bottom GL series…i paid 23 hundred at the time…white…wondering the value and if there are anybody out there interested in buying it

Anonymous

I am the original owner of a GP model from the early 80’s… It’s black w/ 2 humbuckers.. I’d like to sell it since it’s been in my closet for 15 years… Interested ? : : : I am looking to find 2 used Steinbergers. Do you know of anyone/anywhere where I can find them? : : : thanks, : : : Robert Farrell : : Hello, Robert. : : If you go to http://groups.yahoo.com/ and do a search for Steinberger World, you’ll find lots of information and very helpful people. : : Also, Search ebay and gbase.com but be careful about pricing. : : If you’re interested in all-wood, licensed Steinberger copies, go to musicYo.com through the link in Steinberger World. They sell the Spirit series which are all wood ‘Bergers. They’re very inexpensive and I understand they’re pretty good, although I’ve never played a Spirit. : : I have a GL4T myself. : : Good luck and let me know how you make out. Mike : hi1 i have a stienburger, bought it 25 years ago or more, small white square box tuning at bottom GL series…i paid 23 hundred at the time…white…wondering the value and if there are anybody out there interested in buying it

Anonymous

: I am the original owner of a GP model from the early 80’s… It’s black w/ 2 humbuckers.. I’d like to sell it since it’s been in my closet for 15 years… : Interested ? : : : : I am looking to find 2 used Steinbergers. Do you know of anyone/anywhere where I can find them? : : : : thanks, : : : : Robert Farrell : : : Hello, Robert. : : : If you go to http://groups.yahoo.com/ and do a search for Steinberger World, you’ll find lots of information and very helpful people. : : : Also, Search ebay and gbase.com but be careful about pricing. : : : If you’re interested in all-wood, licensed Steinberger copies, go to musicYo.com through the link in Steinberger World. They sell the Spirit series which are all wood ‘Bergers. They’re very inexpensive and I understand they’re pretty good, although I’ve never played a Spirit. : : : I have a GL4T myself. : : : Good luck and let me know how you make out. Mike : : hi1 i have a stienburger, bought it 25 years ago or more, small white square box tuning at bottom GL series…i paid 23 hundred at the time…white…wondering the value and if there are anybody out there interested in buying it I had both of mine stolen. They fit my playing style and size better thasn any other. I’d be interested. E-mail at [email protected]

Anonymous

: : Hi Robert, my name is Smitty and I work at Apple Music in Portland, Or.. I have a left handed trans trem, neckthrough. She is red in colar and in exellent condtion. call me at 503 226 0036

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.