Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Are Dillion guitars good?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Are Dillion guitars good? Are they really as good as Gibsons but with lower price?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I feel that Dillion is in the same category as EDWARDS, BURNY and GRECO…all are quality repro companies who build along the lines of the guitars they replicate…but do so at affordable and fair price points.

Anonymous

Has anyone tried the new PureSalem models’s … They look freaking awesome !!!!

Anonymous

heck ya they are good, they have alot of cool models too. i am getting the brian may next, played one at the music store. it is a great guitar.

Anonymous

: Are Dillion guitars good? Are they really as good as Gibsons but with lower price? Yes, I live In ozark ,Al and have a friend Jackie at Lowery’s Music right here in town.He is a Dillion dealer and I can say they are really fine insruments. He has all kinds that are really impresive instruments for the buck.I could go into a lot of detail but believe me I think you will be impressed by the quality of the guitars availible he knows John Dillion personaly and get you a one a kind insrument get that from Gibson and you’ll to have a second morgage on the house.

Anonymous

: : Are Dillion guitars good? Yes! I got a Dillion seven string Flame top about two weeks ago. I was amazed with the performance of the seven string? I’m a heavy player and the Dillion has the exact tone I have been lookin for. Along with the Dillion I have an Ibanez AX and a Gibson 335 Performance Delux Solid Body and it rocks as hard as any of them. I have also heard Dillion acoustics were good. My acoustic is a Grestch Historic serise and I’ll have to see what dillion are like compared to that. Email me back at [email protected].

Anonymous

: Are Dillion guitars good? Are they really as good as Gibsons but with lower price? I have several guitars. Among them are 1 Gibson L.P Standard 1980, a Gibson L.P Special II 2000 a 10 year old great sounding Tokai L.P Pro & a Dillion DP650. To make a long-story short the Dillion guitar is the smoothest sounding of any of these instruments stock! I am not saying it has the most complex or even the tighest sound, but the configuration from Dillion is easier on the guitar player. Please read the reviews from harmonycentral.com & you will see that people like Tracii Guns(founder of G-N-R & L.A Guns)& many others in the industry like these instruments alot. Remeber I am not talking about indorsed on-stage instruments, I am talking about instruments professionals like to play with.

Anonymous

: Are Dillion guitars good? Are they really as good as Gibsons but with lower price? Check out the unsolicited reviews.

Anonymous

We are an online dealer of Dillion guitars. If you decide you would like to purchase one we can provide an excellent deal with a money back guarantee. Along with all of the Dillion guitars on the website, we also have some more rare Dillion stock that cannot be advertised for various reasons. Register at our site at http://www.DetourMS.com or e-mail me directly for more info and the deepest discounts.

Anonymous

Hello, came across your email address on a guitar forum site and you stated you have Dillion guitars for sale, just wondering if you have any info about them as i cant seem to find much about them on the interenet. i have a Korina V and Explorer that i think were made in about 2004 or 2006 and thats about all i know about them other than they are great guitars. any info would be nice. Mike.

Anonymous

I am unable to pull up your website I am interested in purchasing
          a dillion guitar thanks

Anonymous

Here is there web site. They are easy to deal with
            Good luck

Anonymous

Hi I am looking for a nice well built Rickenbacker guitar replica.

I would particularly like to know if there is a replica available of the 380V69 model. If so at what price and would you ship to Australia.

Regards
          Ray

Anonymous

: : Are Dillion guitars good? Are they really as good as Gibsons but with lower price? : : Check out the unsolicited reviews. http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/Dillion/

Anonymous

I have the 5 string stingray bass, and I love it. I tryed a fender precision bass, a g&l bass, and a hamer cruise bass, which were all in the $800 dollar range, and I think the Dillion is much better than all of those. I can get nice muddy tones, and super clarity. I think the only thing better would be a real stingray, but it is about $1300 versus $400 for the Dillion so I went with the Dillion and I don’t have to worry about a battery for an active pickup. Parley

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.