Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics BEWARE:: DON’T buy from AMPHEAVEN or TONEHEAVEN

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Marcus Hardy will RIP YOU OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Does anyone else know where else I can get a marshall major from then? I’m slightly put off now!! Is this why theres no contact info on the site?

Anonymous

Marcus Hardy also sells watches on eBay under the name sanlouisrey. I have bought a few and none were as described. They had damage or problems that was the exact opposite of his descriptions. The guy seems to be an all round crook! He sounds like a nice guy but in reality he does not care about accurate descriptions – he just wants the money.

Anonymous

Ampheaven? Oh man, the stories I’ve heard. I actually wired $ to these cats and was able to stop it before he got his paws on it. I takes DAYS to wire bread to Eng from USA so you can STILL back out. I was way lucky. This guy is SSLLLIIIICCCCCKKKKKK DO BEWARE How he keeps it up is apparently due to everseas, etc etc. I have NEVER heard good reports on this store. They have a great web site….but BEWARE.

Anonymous

: Does anyone else know where else I can get a marshall major from then? I’m slightly put off now!! Is this why theres no contact info on the site? Excuse my intromission, but I was searching in the WEB and I’ve found this message. I know the site ToneHeaven, but I didn’t know if they are serious, so I was looking for buy an Hammond (the listed prices, including shipping, are far below the standard here in Italy), but this message is an alarm for me. Excuse me again, but what kind of problem can you have dealing with them? Thank you in advance! Fabio [email protected]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.