Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics How much are my guitar and amp worth?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I want to sell my current guitar and amp and they are:
    Ibanez GX model, black/white pick guard, excellent cond.
    Crate 20W amp, works fine, also excellent cond.
    I need anyone who thinks they might know how much I could
    sell them for to inform me.

Related Article:
    Practice Amp Roundup

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: My current amp is a Peavey Classic 50 Head (tweed) and a Peavey Classic 115E cabinet (tweed). I need to know the value of them. I need anyone who thinks they might know how much I could get for them, and how much they are listed for.

Anonymous

i have a first act guitar only used 2wice how much is it worth

Anonymous

hoow much is my fender blues deville worth 4-10’s

Anonymous

1972 japanese fender telecaster, as new.

Anonymous

:I just want to know how much my guitar is and my amp I’m thinking about selling but don’t know how much to sell it for. :My guitar is a fender stratocaster, made in mexico and it looks like it was made in about 57 or around there, it doesn’t have a scratch on it it’s black and has great sound and plays pretty well :My amp is a Peavy Bandit 112, it has 1 either 15" or 12" speaker, it’s 80w, and 200w RMS it sounds great except a little kind of hissing sound when the gains up a ways, any way all the knob are good and there is no cracking sounds when turning them so how much do you think these are worth? :One more thing have you ever heard of the guitar brand "Global", and if so tell me about it thanks.

Anonymous

i need to know how much i can get for a ninety- sixties airline electric guitar. email to [email protected]

Anonymous

I have a Honer special edition guitar made exclusively for the 1962 Worlds Fair. i am trying to find out how much it is worth.

Anonymous

: i have a wilson saf 2 semi acoustic guitar can u tell me its value its in pretty good condition

Anonymous

i have an aria pro 2 cat sires and i want to know how much it’s worth please help me

Anonymous

: : I have a Honer grund design guitar & wish for some further information…..Can any one help an indication of value would also be of help……..Regards Ric

Anonymous

I have a 96 Strat Plus Deluxe with a blue, red, and a silver lace sensor as pickups. I would appreciate an estimation as to what it is worth. Thank you for your time.

Anonymous

: I have a 99 Gibson Nighthawk 2 pickup special – ebony with gold hardware in excellent condition 8 out of 10. I would appreciate an estimation as to what it is worth. Thank you for your time.

Anonymous

I have a Hohner Professional L75 guitar it is in the form of a Les Paul it’s in good condition and I would like to know how much it could possibly be worth.

Anonymous

: I have a Hohner Professional L75 guitar it is in the form of a Les Paul it’s in good condition and I would like to know how much it could possibly be worth. And if I were to change the pick ups, which should i change?

Anonymous

next to nothing

Anonymous

i have a fender jazz bass guitar. 1962, refinished in white. how much is it worth? i also have an epiphone rivoli semi accoustic bass guitar 1963, sunburst, how much is it worth?

Anonymous

Check out what they are going for on ebay to get an idea… unfortuantely you won’t get anywhere near what you paid if you bought that stuff new from a store. : I want to sell my current guitar and amp and they are: : Ibanez GX model, black/white pick guard, excellent cond. : Crate 20W amp, works fine, also excellent cond. : I need anyone who thinks they might know how much I could : sell them for to inform me.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.