Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics 1972 epiphone guitars

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I need help in finding out the approximate value of a couple of guitars that I own. Both are 1972’s and both are epiphone’s. The first one is a acoustic guitar serial# 723208 and the other one is a electric guitar serial# 726267 Both are in mint condition. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you! Steve Giles

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a 1972 Epiphone acoustic guitar, with a hard shell case, I would like to know the value, or how much I can get for it, T.Y. Nick,

Anonymous

: I need help in finding out the approximate value of a couple of guitars that I own. Both are 1972’s and both are epiphone’s. The first one is a acoustic guitar serial# 723208 and the other one is a electric guitar serial# 726267 Both are in mint condition. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you! Steve Giles http://www.provide.net/~cfh/epiphone.html Check this site out, If you can’t find it, e-mail Gibson with your info and they will get back. Chances are you will get what you need on the website given. That particilar page doesnt have pricing info. but the site itself may direct you.

Anonymous

: : I need help in finding out the approximate value of a couple of guitars that I own. Both are 1972’s and both are epiphone’s. The first one is a acoustic guitar serial# 723208 and the other one is a electric guitar serial# 726267 Both are in mint condition. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you! Steve Giles : http://www.provide.net/~cfh/epiphone.html Check this site out, If you can’t find it, e-mail Gibson with your info and they will get back. Chances are you will get what you need on the website given. That particilar page doesnt have pricing info. but the site itself may direct you. you could also try blue book of guitars, or the forum on epiphone.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.