Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Tom DeLonge’s guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Is Startocaster a name brand guitar or not. I am really wanting to know the answer to this question so would someone please e-mail me and let me know. Thanx.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

blink 182 is best band in world!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

BLINK 182 sucks ass……….jk…….blink 182 is the most awsome and always will be forever and ever untill the end of the galaxy dies and goes into an endless giberbation so theat means there the best.

Anonymous

: :BLINK 182 is the best band in the whole wide world and always will be. Ryan

Anonymous

BLINK 182 ES LA MEJOR BANDA DE TODO EL MUNDO EN ESPECIAL THOMAS MATTHEW DELONGE ES LO MEJOR VENGAN PRONTO PARA CHILE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

: : blink 182 is best band in world!!!!!!!!yo–. metallica sucks cock !!!!

Anonymous

: look me up at http://www.freeones.com 😉 thanx studs xoxoxo Brittany

Anonymous

: Is Startocaster a name brand guitar or not. I am really wanting to know the answer to this question so would someone please e-mail me and let me know. Thanx. Stratocaster is a style of guitar, like the model (Think of Ford makes the Mustang. The strat is like a Mustang). Most of the time you think of Fender when you think strat, but other companies(brands) have produced them.

Anonymous

I think his new guitar isn’t bad. I do think the pricing of it is way out of line. Blink rocks.

Anonymous

what kind of guitar is he using in Blink 182’s new video? i know its his new custom guitar though, but i want to find a good picture of it

Anonymous

: what kind of guitar is he using in Blink 182’s new video? i know its his new custom guitar though, but i want to find a good picture of it

Anonymous
          Anonymous

its a gibson, but its custom

Anonymous

its a custom semi hollow electric archtop with what appears to be a 5 piece neck-thru construction

Anonymous

It’s a custom FENDER WOOD!

Anonymous

it shows it in one of the videos on the blink 182 web site i think it might be out to buy sooner or later

Anonymous

it look like tom is playing another guita now it looks like it a fender jazzmaster i want to say white with a black pickguard no more gibson i think

Anonymous

: Is Startocaster a name brand guitar or not. I am really wanting to know the answer to this question so would someone please e-mail me and let me know. Thanx. Tom uses a customised Fender Stratocaster…which i wish i had =(

Anonymous

i have this guitar, and it is a real strat. Just with one seymour dunkin picup and no pick up switch. it is great though. i would really consider buying it.

Anonymous

IT only has one volume controle and a duncan invader humbucker pickup to be more precise.

Anonymous

i personnally think toms strat is well good because i have one of my own and i have a band and it sounds really good when playing in it.

Anonymous

It’s not Startocaster, it’s Fender’s Stratocaster. And in my opinion, not one of Fender’s finer models. If you want a Stratocaster, get the American Series.

Anonymous

fuck u bitch tom is a pimp

Anonymous

Are there any of you fellas out there that wants to get rid of a Fender Standard Strat. I am going crazy because I cant find a used one anywhere. Please Help Me. Only 3 colors I will accept: Surfer green, red, or blue. PLEASE if anyone has info on this then email me asap.

Anonymous

: Are there any of you fellas out there that wants to get rid of a Fender Standard Strat. I am going crazy because I cant find a used one anywhere. Please Help Me. Only 3 colors I will accept: Surfer green, red, or blue. PLEASE if anyone has info on this then email me asap.

Anonymous

i have a fender squier tom delonge strat in surf green with a pearloid pick guard

Anonymous

Tom plays the American series strat with one Dimarzzio pick up in it. He also has only one tone/volume knob on it. I know Tom personally and have played his yellow strat…KICKS ASS!!

Anonymous

Thats awesome you know tom and have played his strat. i am thinking about getting one next month and was wondering how thick the neck was and since i have smaller hands (girl) would it be ok for me to play? p.s tell tom i love him..lol and congrads on his baby girl shes so cute

Anonymous

if you knew tom them you would know it has a seymour duncan invader in it not a dimarzzio.

Anonymous

I’d just like to say, I played this guitar the other day and it play’s all of the blink 182 songs I know superbly. I loved playing it and may consider getting one in the near future.

Anonymous

I have this guitar and let me say, it is a great guitar…it really cranks. Especially if you’r playing Blink 182. it Really sounds good.

Anonymous

I was thinking about getting this guitar and was wondering how thick the neck is.

Anonymous

I’d just loke to say that you are very very gay and you should not even need to play the getar to want to buy one

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.