Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Hipshot Tremsetter….does it really work?

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 22 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Anyone have an opinion on the Hipshot Tremsetter? Does this add-on really pull back to neutral?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Anyone have an opinion on the Hipshot Tremsetter? Does this add-on really pull back to neutral? I just bought a strat plus with one on and after trying to set it up properly for 2 days, took it off and replaced one more spring… MUCH BETTER and SMOOTHER WITHOUT..

Anonymous

: Anyone have an opinion on the Hipshot Tremsetter? Does this add-on really pull back to neutral?
      Hmmmmmm, I’ve setup a few strats with these and it’s always hit or miss. It does work when it’s done right
      but it’s ‘getting it right’ that is so hard!!!!!
      Julyan Wallis – The Guitar Doctor -Penzance UK.

Anonymous

Hi Julian, I´m having the same problems with settings. Could you explain me what setting procedure I have to proceed. Thanks.

Anonymous

: Anyone have an opinion on the Hipshot Tremsetter? Does this add-on really pull back to neutral?
      I have one on my 1989 Fender American Standard Deluxe, and it really works. Hit an open low E,
      then bend a 15th fret on the B up to E and the low E stays so much more in pitch then it would
      otherwise. I collect HM Strats, and one I got had the Tremsetter in it. I didn’t like it on this guitar.
      The Khaler Spider locking trem just isn’t in simpatico with it. My guess Floyd Rose’s wouldn’t fair
      much better.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.