Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Jay Turser Guitars

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Is there anyone out there that has played a Jay Turser guitar? If so, how do they play and sound?
    Are they made well? They look like they are nice guitars. Please e-mail me and let me know!!!!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I just bought a Jay Turser semi hollow body thin line electric… looks like a Gibson 335. My unit has a fantastic inlaid Dragon neck. The guitar fit and finish is very good, it plays very well, and sounds great. I understand that my unit is very rare. Very few were made and due to a PRS lawsuit production was stopped and the stock Turser had were destroyed.

Anonymous

: Is there anyone out there that has played a Jay Turser guitar? If so, how do they play and sound? : Are they made well? They look like they are nice guitars. Please e-mail me and let me know!!!!

Anonymous

: : : Is there anyone out there that has played a Jay Turser guitar? If so, how do they play and sound? : : Are they made well? They look like they are nice guitars. Please e-mail me and let me know!!!!

Anonymous

: : : : : : Is there anyone out there that has played a Jay Turser guitar? If so, how do they play and sound? : : : Are they made well? They look like they are nice guitars. Please e-mail me and let me know!!!! I own a Jay Turser Black Beauty LP and I think it is awesome. Craftmanship in these babys is excellent! The Flame on mine is super and it plays beyond my expectations. Go ahead and get yourself one of these babys you will be glad you did.

Anonymous

I just bought a JT-134DC Vine Inlay. I’m surprised at how good the guitar is. First the fretboard has some little detail problems , however the fret dress was way better than a Brian Moore I purchase two years ago. The guitars action was good to very good. The finish was super and I stay awake at night wondering how the hell a Guitar that I bought for $250.00 online, beats my Les Paul and my Epi John Lee Hooker.

Anonymous

: Is there anyone out there that has played a Jay Turser guitar? If so, how do they play and sound? : Are they made well? They look like they are nice guitars. Please e-mail me and let me know!!!! I have two Jay Turser guitars. Fit and Finish are very good. Sound characteristics are great. Actions are wonderful. For a Jazz-box, my JT-136 Archtop Electric has become the guitar of choice over my much-more-expensive Epiphone Broadway that I have used for some time. The JT-136 is a copy of the old Gibson ES-175, and some people can not tell them apart without looking at the headstock for the name. I also have recently acquired a JTA-DS vine-inlayed acoustic, which is a knock-off of the Gibson Jumbo Vine. The actions & tone of these two guitars is superb for their price ranges. Shop around for a PARTICULAR instrument which has the sound you like best — mass produced guitars of the same model will have very different sounds, depending upon things like wood density & moisture content and a variety of other reasons. I have been pleasantly surprised by Jay Tursers overall, but they are not all "perfect" instruments. You need to be "hands-on" and PLAY the one that suits you best before taking it home.

Anonymous

I just bought a JT Hawk12. It is my first electric and my first 12 sting. I payed 299 for it at my local shop but I just saw it on line for 30 bucks less. Frankly I like it alot. It sounds great and I think it is a good bang for the buck. I plan on buying a turser 6 string electric in the future. E

Anonymous

: I just bought a JT Hawk12. It is my first electric and my first 12 sting. I payed 299 for it at my local shop but I just saw it on line for 30 bucks less. Frankly I like it alot. It sounds great and I think it is a good bang for the buck. I plan on buying a turser 6 string electric in the future. : E loveit

Anonymous

: I just bought a JT Hawk12. It is my first electric and my first 12 sting. I payed 299 for it at my local shop but I just saw it on line for 30 bucks less. Frankly I like it alot. It sounds great and I think it is a good bang for the buck. I plan on buying a turser 6 string electric in the future. : E Cool

Anonymous

i have a jay turser strat copy, its pruple, i recently bought strat upgrades for it like new pickguard, tuners, bridge and pickups it was a great guitar when i bought and it is even ebtter now the neck has a great feel to it

Anonymous

yes i have played the les paul /sg/jtb hawk and i own the jtb 4001they play and sound great o yea the es 335 copy too but be careful you can pay to much if you dont shop around.

Anonymous

:HELLO, I HAVE TWO JAY TURSERS,A CHERRY SUNBURST SERPENTINE AND A PURPLE SERPETINE. VERY NICE GUITARS FOR THE MONEY. PLAN ON BUYING MORE

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.