Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics CRACK TO GUITAR PRO 3.0 ! ! !

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

[The body of this post has been reconstituted from replies so it may differ from what was originally written.]

I really want to find a crack to Guitar PRO 3.0 ……I’ve been searching the hole net but I can’t find anything !

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

How would you like it if I stole your guitar because I <i>really</i> needed one? How would you like it if I ripped your band off after a gig because I <i>really</i> wanted to pay you as little as possible? C’mon buddy, the program isn’t that expensive. Buy it. : I really want to find a crack to Guitar PRO 3.0 ……I’ve been searching the hole net but I can’t find anything !

Anonymous

lo necesito

Anonymous

and i suppose you have never copied a cd for a friend,depriving musicians of their royalty’s, you tosser. love Bob. ps. you are crap !!!

Anonymous

RECENTI STUDI HANNO DIMOSTRATO CHE SIETE TUTTI DEI COGLIONI PERCHè PER STAMPARE BASTA SOLO FARE ESPORTA E ASCII COGLIONI CRETINI SENZA CERVELLO

Anonymous

: and i suppose you have never copied a cd for a friend,depriving musicians of their royalty’s, you tosser. love Bob. ps. you are crap !!!

Anonymous

: : and i suppose you have never copied a cd for a friend,depriving musicians of their royalty’s, you tosser. love Bob. ps. you are crap !!!

Anonymous

thank you !!!

Anonymous

And I bet you shit your pants as a young child, do you still do that now? : and i suppose you have never copied a cd for a friend,depriving musicians of their royalty’s, you tosser. love Bob. ps. you are crap !!!

Anonymous

: and i suppose you have never copied a cd for a friend,depriving musicians of their royalty’s, you tosser. love Bob. ps. you are crap !!! right on, BOB THE NOB!! Man, I remember when it wasn’t even an issue-don’t think I would have learned how to play if I had to worry about who gets the royalty for the riff I stole!! I know that the musicians bitchin about lost royaltys did their fare share of ‘ripping off" songs from any scorce they could when they were up and coming–so please!!

Anonymous

bunch of bitches.. just fuckin’ tell the fuckin serial of fuckin’ shitty program that fuckin such and stop fuckin buggin everyone with your fuckin music evolution bunch of fuckin bitch

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.