Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics patches for boss gt 6

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Can some one please tell me where to find gt-6 patches??? I`ve been looking all around the internet and I only found patches on one site(bossgtcentral.com) Please Help ME!!!!!????? Thanks

Anonymous

hi i just bought my gt-6 few days ago, it’s a mind blowing pro but i need to create my own sounds and right now it’s so not user friendly, please help me as i’m going crazy trying to make my own sound. i’m trying to make different types of distortions and other effects but i dont understand anything!, please help me.thanx a lot!

Anonymous

: Hello there… : i just buy a gt 6 and im verry happy about it… but, i heard that i can download patches on the internet and i can’t find?!?!?!?! pleez if someone can help me, by mail, : so thanks you!!

Anonymous

check go.to/bossgt3 it works for gt5 and 6 too

Anonymous

boss gt6 patches are and will be long awaited and alas my friend, technology will pass it by. the truth is it would cost you approximately 300 to 500 bucks to be able to do it. it requires a midi hook up and a download for the gt3. the card is 250 the cord is 25 and the head aches well, limited to the software for the gt3. the gt6 is also suseptable to virus! hmmm did you know that? i set up a gt6 group on the internet but i had few if any replies. most were kids that didn’t know if they really wanted to spend a couple of bucks. you can contact me at the email provided if you are serious about tapping into some signature sounds. the truth is, it is a good practice tool and does some really good things but when it comes down to it, a tube screamer and a marshal head and another 1500 bucks for a super reverb will put you further down the road than the boss gt6. believe me i have spent tens of thousands on gutar equipment. and when you try to emulate a sound, it always comes down to this, if you want to sound like someone else you have to use the same equipment.

Anonymous

Hi Richard,

It seems you really knwo a lot about the GT-6. Somehow I never get a nice clean solo sound like Joe Satriani or Children of Bodom. Do you have any idea what I’m doing wrong. There is to much gain or distirtion or to less distortion.

Kind regards,
          Martijn

Anonymous

Dood. You fuckin rule man! i just wanted to get on here and say that, cause ive been looking for a site like this ->(http://www.bossgtcentral.com/gt6.php) for a freakin year, since i got the thing, which by the way i agree does rule!. thanks bro.

Anonymous

Not really, I used to think that bro, you just need to sit down with the GT-6 and (i know it sounds like hard work…) start from scratch, start with your amp, get it so its completely clean and at a volume you can handle, i.e not quiet or ear shattering then sort out the preamp, then add additional effects email me and i am glad to help anyone having trouble. and no the GT-6 is not virus prone!! and there are many patches available on the internet. : boss gt6 patches are and will be long awaited and alas my friend, technology will pass it by. : the truth is it would cost you approximately 300 to 500 bucks to be able to do it. it requires a midi hook up and a download for the gt3. the card is 250 the cord is 25 and the head aches well, limited to the software for the gt3. : the gt6 is also suseptable to virus! hmmm did you know that? : i set up a gt6 group on the internet but i had few if any replies. most were kids that didn’t know if they really wanted to spend a couple of bucks. : you can contact me at the email provided if you are serious about tapping into some signature sounds. the truth is, it is a good practice tool and does some really good things but when it comes down to it, a tube screamer and a marshal head and another 1500 bucks for a super reverb will put you further down the road than the boss gt6. believe me i have spent tens of thousands on gutar equipment. and when you try to emulate a sound, it always comes down to this, if you want to sound like someone else you have to use the same equipment.

Anonymous

Sorry, but I think you are terrible wrong!!!! You dont need a card?!?! You just have to put the cable at the jeytick port (gameport). The programme ist Free! Works fine! If I am wrong please correct me! [email protected] c y’all

Anonymous

http://gt6.warlocksworld.net (Still in development, but there are patches there! 🙂 )

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.