Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics difference between Yamaha apx4 and apx4a electro acoustic

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

hi , ihave wanted apx4a since playing a mates, but saw apx4 for sale on ebay! can anyone explain to me the differences between these two guitars in normal language, ( looked at specs but it didnt mean much to me!!)
    APX4 has P.U. System System 26 Mono 1 way Piezo Pickup (Bridge)
    Electronics- Volume, Treble, Bass

APX4AhasElectronics 3 Band EQ with AMF(adjustable mid-range frequency), volume, battery light, mute

IM NEW TO ELECTROACOUSTICS , WHAT DOES THIS MEAN THE DIFFERENCE IS?

also , i wont know till i get it but it might need a new pick up, what would be my chances of finding one for the apx4 , and how much can i expect to pay, roughly? i know the apx4 has System 26 Mono 1 way Piezo Pickup (Bridge) but can these be found( been told they are good) , or am i better getting something else?

Related News:
    The 5 Best Acoustic-Electric Guitars Under 00

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: hi , ihave wanted apx4a since playing a mates, but saw apx4 for sale on ebay! can anyone explain to me the differences between these two guitars in normal language, ( looked at specs but it didnt mean much to me!!) Apx4 had old fashioned pop-out volume and tone controls, Apx4a has sliders, I have Apx4a : APX4 has P.U. System System 26 Mono 1 way Piezo Pickup (Bridge) : Electronics- Volume, Treble, Bass : APX4AhasElectronics 3 Band EQ with AMF(adjustable mid-range frequency), volume, battery light, mute : IM NEW TO ELECTROACOUSTICS , WHAT DOES THIS MEAN THE DIFFERENCE IS? : : also , i wont know till i get it but it might need a new pick up, what would be my chances of finding one for the apx4 , and how much can i expect to pay, roughly? i know the apx4 has System 26 Mono 1 way Piezo Pickup (Bridge) but can these be found( been told they are good) , or am i better getting something else?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.