Topic
    Anonymous

anyone out there got any idea if these are any good
    been offered M75 MINT COND AND PADDED GIBSON GIG BAG FOR £190

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

yah i have one and it is awesome. They are neckthroughs, which means great sustaine. Thats a good price. i suggest you grab it. NEwt

Anonymous

: anyone out there got any idea if these are any good : been offered M75 MINT COND AND PADDED GIBSON GIG BAG FOR £190 I don’t know if you have made you purchase by now, but DeArmond made a quality guitar before Fender dropped the entire model line and renamed some of them with the Squire name tag. Brand new that M75 listed for $799.99US, back in 2000-01. I could not find fault with the quality or craftsmenship, for the price or half again the price. It’s just a matter of fitting the guitar to you. I’m sorry if that sounded like a commercial. However, I liked DeArmond so much that at one time I owned 4. I owned the X-155 full bodied jazz model, supposedly based on the Guild Manhatten, the Starfire Special, based on the Guild Starfire III, the M-77 and M-77T (with tremelo). In addition to this, I purchased the M-66 and Pilot Pro 4 Sting Bass for my son. I said "owned" because my wife said I had to "trim down" my guitar collection. The only DeArmonds I have left are the Starfire Special and the M-77T.I also happen to own a Cort 4-string bass; 4 Yamaha basses, three 4 string and a 5 string; a PRS Santana SE; two Washburn Acoustic-electric, and a 1967 Fender Kingman Acoustic Concert Guitar. PLease forgive me if I sound like I am boasting. I don’t mean to. I am just very proud of my guitar collection. Sincerely, BHong [email protected]

Anonymous

: anyone out there got any idea if these are any good : been offered M75 MINT COND AND PADDED GIBSON GIG BAG FOR £190 yea got a dearmond m65c very kik ass guitar

Anonymous

: : anyone out there got any idea if these are any good : : been offered M75 MINT COND AND PADDED GIBSON GIG BAG FOR £190 : yea got a dearmond m65c very kik ass guitar

Anonymous

: : : anyone out there got any idea if these are any good : : : been offered M75 MINT COND AND PADDED GIBSON GIG BAG FOR £190 : : yea got a dearmond m65c very kik ass guitar : : I got a DeArmond M75,it rocks it has good sounding pickups and looks great

Anonymous

: anyone out there got any idea if these are any good : been offered M75 MINT COND AND PADDED GIBSON GIG BAG FOR £190 Yes. These guitars are great. Especially the pick-ups. They are the american made DeArmond, which have a great warm sound. They are Korean made guitars with Korean electronics and the special pick ups. It’s a great deal

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.