how can i clean my les paul

Posted by GeetarsRfun on Sat, 04/13/02 - 15:51:42.

how do i clean my les paul, i need to clean the fretboard, pickups, body and basically the whole thing cause i want it to look all sexy. but i don't know what materials to use, ect. so. any help would be usefuul

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: how can i clean my les paul

Go to:

http://www.fretnotguitarrepair.com/care.htm#clean

I'm not shure if it will help, but check it anyway.

: how do i clean my les paul, i need to clean the fretboard, pickups, body and basically the whole thing cause i want it to look all sexy. but i don't know what materials to use, ect. so. any help would be usefuul

Step one:Remove strings.
Step two:clean using ordinary household furniture polish. I'm not sure if you have MR SHEEN IN THE STATES.
Step three:Re-string,tune up and play.
Your L/P NOW LOOKS SEXY AND SOUNDS GOOD.

NEXT TIME CLEAN AFTER EVERY USE AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO ASK THIS QUESTION. PSYCO.

Ordinary household furniture polish should not be used. It eventually damages the finish on
guitars that have a nitrocellulose based finisk. And avoid aerosols: they spray chemical shit
into the electrics unless you're careful. I recomend warm water and a damp, clean cotton
cloth. For a rosewood fingerboard, lemon oil and a very fine, very soft, and very gently
used wire brush or pad. Or stick with a cotton cloth.

Paint thinner removes everything

: how do i clean my les paul, i need to clean the fretboard, pickups, body and basically the whole thing cause i want it to look all sexy. but i don't know what materials to use, ect. so. any help would be usefuul

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.