Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Ibanez Rocket Roll II Flying V

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a black 1982 Ibanez Rocket Roll Flying V.I would like to know how many were made and a rough idea of how much it is worth??

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I just got my hands on a Ibanez rocket roll 2 I have no idea what year it was manufactured can anyone help me figure out it’s value or atleast some more info on it

Anonymous

Caleb – Look at the neck plate and determine the month and year from the first letter and following 2 numbers:

A = January
        B = February
        C = March
        L = December

IE Serial: J821138

In the example “J” is the 10th letter so it is the 10th month which is May. The following 2 digits are the year manufacture, in this case 1982. the following 4 numbers in the serial is the completed Ibanez guitar of the month of May in 1982.

So if your serial is J821138 that means you have a model completed at the factory in May of 1982 and was the 1138th overall Ibanez to be completed in that month at the Fujigen plant.

Toodaloo!

Anonymous

I also have an 82 rocket roll in cherry red, still have the original hard case too. in mint condition these guitars are valued at between $900-$1100 USD. plays and sounds amazing, action is set real low. perfectly in tune and intonated. im selling mine. email me if your interested with an offer and I can email pics [email protected]

Anonymous

: I have a black 1982 Ibanez Rocket Roll Flying V.I would like to know how many were made and a rough idea of how much it is worth?? i HAVE A 82 ALSO ANY ONE HAVE A PIC ?

Anonymous

: I have a black 1982 Ibanez Rocket Roll Flying V.I would like to know how many were made and a rough idea of how much it is worth?? I have one too. It’s metalic cherry red and sounds awsome ! To me it’s priceless. Andy

Anonymous

: : I have a black 1982 Ibanez Rocket Roll Flying V.I would like to know how many were made and a rough idea of how much it is worth?? : I have one too. It’s metalic cherry red and sounds awsome ! To me it’s priceless. : Andy And me-but it’s white-it was my 18th b’day present in 1982 and I still have it, and record and gig with it. To me, mine’s priceless too, but I’d be interested to know what it’s worth.

Anonymous

I would totally love to buy one of these, if ANY OF YOU KNOW ANYTHING LET ME KNOW [email protected] sales with a 20 dollar finders fee if the deal is good if you arent the seller. Thank You

Anonymous

Hi Guys I’ve recently watched a few tatty examples of these awsome guitars for sale on eBay without the hardcase reaching between £292 to £330.00. I’m about to sell an excellent example of this guitar which has lived in it’s hardcase for over 15 years, only coming out on special occasions. This guitar has a very quick low action, is totaly origional and a joy to play. I’ll be advertising in about a week so let me know if your interested. [email protected]

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.