Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics ADA MP1 or MP2

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’m trying to buy good tube preamp (especially for distortion). Is ADA it? Difference between MP1 and MP2? What about DigiTech Metal Master – Heavy Metal distortion pedal?
    — anyone?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

the mp1 is fucking unreal with a good power amp and good guitar (with good pickups)

Anonymous

Hey, I recently bought a DigiTech Metal Master for my bass, and I like it; especially the morph feature, but it is a battery eater. If you get one, make sure you get the adaptor too. Thanks, Mitsu What about DigiTech Metal Master – Heavy Metal distortion pedal? : — anyone?

Anonymous

HI my name is lucy can anyone help me to buy a ada mp1 pre amp and or a roland gp8 thx email me at [email protected] thx

Anonymous

: I’m trying to buy good tube preamp (especially for distortion). Is ADA it? Difference between MP1 and MP2? What about DigiTech Metal Master – Heavy Metal distortion pedal? : — anyone? Check out ENGL the E530 single rack space preamp (all tube) or the E430 Tube Toner preamp (floor board style) or the E580 MIDI Tube Preamp All are excellent preamps.

Anonymous

: I’m trying to buy good tube preamp (especially for distortion). Is ADA it? Difference between MP1 and MP2? What about DigiTech Metal Master – Heavy Metal distortion pedal? : — anyone? I would choose MP-1. It is cheaper and a lot better. MP-2 is a bad copy of the MP-1 and sounds less good. Try http://www.ada-mp1.com

Anonymous

I think this guy is a frustrated one! I have the MP1 and the MP2… and the MP2 has the same sound quality… plus features like… GATE, FADER, STEREO EFFECTS LOOP, etc, etc sorry about that !

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.