Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Ibanez Silver series Jazzbass

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Ok, does anyone know about the price of an Ibanez Silver series Jazz bass, with an extra element added, dating back to 1977, maple neck???

thanx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hey dude that is a wicked bass i have an ibanez SS jazz my dad bougth mine in 1994 4 2000$ if its in good shap now it proubbly werth about 2500 or more depending on the qualty of your bass hope this was a help pice out man

Anonymous

I bought mine in ’77 for about 550.00, I think; you know how the ’70s were. If you can get one, figure 2k to 2.5k. It’s a bad mutha; that axe with Rotosound round wound strings… its like rubber bands on acid. I’m being buried with mine. good luck

Anonymous

: Ok, does anyone know about the price of an Ibanez Silver series Jazz bass, with an extra element added, dating back to 1977, maple neck??? : thanx i seen one in the shop think i meight buy it its got a maple neck the most be worth a bit look like fender bass

Anonymous

: Ok, does anyone know about the price of an Ibanez Silver series Jazz bass, with an extra element added, dating back to 1977, maple neck??? : thanx i seen one in the shop think i meight buy it its got a maple neck

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.