Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Instruction Manual for a BOSS ME-5 Guitar Multiple Effects

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Need some help, please! I was hoping somebody could please advise on where I might be able to obtain an instruction manual for the Boss ME-5 Guitar Multiple Effects (band of peddles). Trick is, I’m from Melbourne, Australia. Even if I need to call somewhere in the states for a copy, I will.

Thanks for your help!!

Lee

Related Article:
    Boss Has 2 pedals in the Best Distortion Pedal List

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hi guys, check this out:
      Boss have posted the Boss ME-5 manual as PDF for free on their legacy website.
      http://www.bossus.com/support/manual_archive/

Anonymous

Hey guys, can I have a manual too please???
      Just bought this and there’s no manual!
      Love you all – you’re awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, wait, no… let me Google for it myself, I can do it, it’s not hard.
      I CAN achieve.

Anonymous

I just bought a used me-5 at a garage sale for 10 bucks in great shape and it seems to work fine but i would sure appreciate it if someone could e- mail me a copy of the manual. Thanks

Anonymous

🙁 HELP!!! I’ve had my BOSS ME-5 pedal for a while now and I don’t have an instruction manual for it as I bought it from a friend. Please can someone email a copy of it to me? A fellow musician… Thanks Stuart

Anonymous

Hello there, Did you get the manual for your BOSS ME5? If not i have one which i could scan & send in .pdf format. Regards Peter.

Anonymous

: Hello there, : Did you get the manual for your BOSS ME5? If not i have one which i could scan & send in .pdf format. : Regards : Peter.

Anonymous

: : Hello there, : : Did you get the manual for your BOSS ME5? If not i have one which i could scan & send in .pdf format. : : Regards : : Peter.

Anonymous

Hi there. sorry to butt in on your conversation but i’ve just bought an me-5 and guess what there’s no manual. would you mind copying it and sending it to my sister’s e-mail address above. would be appreciated muchly…

Anonymous

peter q: can you please send me the me-5 manual? just bought one that has buttons that stick sometimes, etc. and desperately need to find out how to use/fix it. thanks.

Anonymous

Is it possible to get a copy email to me. I’ll give you free concert ticket for our band EYCH

Anonymous

🙂 Can anyone scan their Boss ME5 manual for me-please email me and we will discuss it-thank you

Anonymous

Hi, Can you send me a copy in pdf of the manual as well.. Desperately seeking it now that i got the effects set second hand,

Anonymous

I would need this manual too. In pdf format. If you have it, let me know.

Anonymous

Could you send me this manual too. In pdf format. If you have it, of course.

Anonymous

try this link buddy!http://www.candisc.com/ranger/manuals2.htm i hope i could help you… the manual costs $28.00,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.