1906 Gibson style O

Posted by steve rinker on Wed, 04/24/02 - 10:30:11.

I am looking for someone who can tell me how much this guitar is worth. It is a beatiful piece in very good condition, all original, including the case. It was my grandfather's but my current circumstances force me to sell it. Please send me an email

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: 1906 Gibson style O

try gruhn guitar's in Nashville or mandolin bros in Staten Island--
I have a Gibson Style "O" also--

Re: 1906 Gibson style O

I have the same guitar that was my Grandfathers also. I took to Gruhn's guitar shop about seven years ago. Someone tried to restore mine which hurt the value quite a bit. I think if it has all the original parts and pieces and is still playable, it would probably be worth about $4,000 - $5,000. I'm no expert by any means but I'm pretty sure this is in the ball park. Mine appraised for about $2000 as is but would of been worth $3500 if in good shape. This was about seven years ago so Im sure it's value has increased a little. I would love to see a picture of it if you have one.
Take care and peace,
mark

Gibson Style O guitar

Hi would you be willing to sell the Gibson Style "O" Guitar

Thanks Todd 845-495-0656

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.