Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics boss gt5 , gt6, roland gp100

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

HI, please can you tell me de difference between the boss gt5, gt6, roland gp100. whichs better. thanx.criss

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

i have a roland gp100! i bought it second hand for half the price! except for a minor problem with one of the knobs, the unit is in excellent condition! iv used the boss gt 3 and gt 5 and must say that the roland gp100 kicks both their asses hands down! one can get extremely "classic" sounding tones as well as modern metal tones! the algorithm system makes it easier to use! the gp100 also has a much higher signal output! for all these reasons and more the gp100 is a far more advanced unit! i use the Behringer FCB 1010 midi controller pedal with my gp100! the combination simply kicks ass! hope this helps! feel free to mail me for further feedback! carpe diem! cheers, nik. : HI, please can you tell me de difference between the boss gt5, gt6, roland gp100. whichs better. thanx.criss

Anonymous

: HI, please can you tell me de difference between the boss gt5, gt6, roland gp100. whichs better. thanx.criss I have the GT3 and the GT5, both are sturdy beasts and give excellent sounds. I think the GT6 is technically ahead but I don’t like the way the effect adjustment knobs get in the way – they could be easily damaged.

Anonymous

A while ago my master button stopped working. I can’t access master volume or effects chain etc anymore. Have I maybe killed it or perhaps just deactivated it? Drop me a line at the email adress above.

Anonymous

Hi! I need a manual for my GT5. preferably in adobe format. not on video. thanks. turi

Anonymous

I just got a gt6 and it kicks ass… Why buy the old shit?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.