Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Korg Pandora Px1

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Hi there, I bought a PX1 secondhand, with no instruction manual. Does any kind soul out there possess one which they would be willing to scan and send to me? Cheers everyone. \ just go to yahoo.com and type toneworks pandora px1 and you will find alot of information about te px1

Anonymous

You still interested in a manual? I could scan mine for you I bought one the other day that came with one. …Jacqui

Anonymous

i am in the same boat i could use a manual as well would you be willing to email me a copy? David P thanks!

Anonymous

Hi. this is to the guy with the Pandora PX1 MANual . .dude. .it`d be so rad if you could send me a copy . i just bought a used px1 and it didn`t come with one. thanx a billion dude.

Anonymous

Yes, I’d like to get a manual. : You still interested in a manual? I could scan mine for you I bought one the other day that came with one. : …Jacqui

Anonymous

Hi Jaqui, Would you mind sending me a manual as well? Thank you very much Tordonn

Anonymous

I bought one years ago, decided today to dig it out. Now I can’t remember how to get the tuner – if you could tell me that I would be grateful! Thanx!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.