Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Marshall amp settings

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a Marshall JCM 600 Head with 4×10 cab. I play with a Fender Strat. I’m looking for some blues and rock sounds but I am struggling to get what I want. One of the sounds I am looking for is the indie/rock sound John Squire gets on the Seahorses album Do it yourself. I would also love to try anyone elses fav sounds just to expand my own knowledge. Ta!! Steve

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

hey, i’ve got a somewhat of a problem. i play out of a marshall valvestate vs 100 head and a 4×12 cab and i cant get a real nice distortion. i want to set up my 2nd overdrive on the head to a heavy but clear sound distortion but i cant get it right. if anyone knows of a good setting please email me at [email protected] thanx~ jeremy

Anonymous

: I have a Marshall JCM 600 Head with 4×10 cab. I play with a Fender Strat. I’m looking for some blues and rock sounds but I am struggling to get what I want. One of the sounds I am looking for is the indie/rock sound John Squire gets on the Seahorses album Do it yourself. I would also love to try anyone elses fav sounds just to expand my own knowledge.

: Ta!!

: Steve

I got a Marshall too, a jcm 900, I’ve allways played on Marshalls, and the thing I learned about their best sound was: put everything on 10, do the rest with your guitar and your pedals……

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.