Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics about Jason Becker’s equipment

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

hello
    -im verry verry intresting abuot Jason Beckers equipment.
    -if you can help me please mail me.
    best wishes

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: hello : -im verry verry intresting abuot Jason Beckers equipment. : -if you can help me please mail me. : best wishes

Anonymous

anyone know what kind of effects he used?

Anonymous

: hello : -im verry verry intresting abuot Jason Beckers equipment. : -if you can help me please mail me. : best wishes he used carvin,and peavey guitars,got any knowledge about the pickups he used??let me know

Anonymous

: : hello : : -im verry verry intresting abuot Jason Beckers equipment. : : -if you can help me please mail me. : : best wishes : he used carvin,and peavey guitars,got any knowledge about the pickups he used??let me know

Anonymous

i’m italian. i’d like to know all of the guitar(carvin) that have jason becker in serrana video, this guitar have a blue body and a freatboard white, is a carvin.i want to know th material of this guitar and the model of this. thank you!

Anonymous

: hello : -im verry verry intresting abuot Jason Beckers equipment. : -if you can help me please mail me. : best wishes He used a Carvin an older version of the contour guitar, im not 100% sure but i think that he might have used a Charvel(Jackson) because Friedman also used a Jackson

Anonymous

can somene post what kind of guitar he uses

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.