Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Mosrite Hollow Body Red

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Does anyone have information as to where I might find a Mosrite Hollow Body Red? My husband’s was stollen years ago when he was 16, and he’s never recovered. I would like to find one to replace it before his next birthday. He and the Vet will be 50.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Does anyone have information as to where I might find a Mosrite Hollow Body Red? My husband’s was stollen years ago when he was 16, and he’s never recovered. I would like to find one to replace it before his next birthday. He and the Vet will be 50. yes i have a 12 string electric hollow body gutar and am iterested in selling it. it is an excelent gutar it has three shades of color wood grain in the center with a red around and black on and of around the edges the.

Anonymous

http://www.gbase.com do a search for mosrite and see what you find.

Anonymous

Have you tried ebay and other online auction sites ? theres a nice cherry sunburst celebrity (ok only kinda red:) on ebay now… search the online stores too. 34 years and he still hasn’t ‘recovered’… that says it all about us guys and our toys !!! 🙂 : Does anyone have information as to where I might find a Mosrite Hollow Body Red? My husband’s was stollen years ago when he was 16, and he’s never recovered. I would like to find one to replace it before his next birthday. He and the Vet will be 50.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.