Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics A challenge

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Okay Guys (and Gals). Here’s a challenge for you. I have a v. old British valve amp, 100 watts, 4 EL34’s and a fistful of ECC83’s in the pre amp stage. It was made by a company called Beck Amplification and dates (I think) from the early 70’s. Can anybody out there tell me anything about my amp? Is it collectable, worth anything? Some or all of the valves are Mullards and it also has a 4×12 cab.
    Thanks.
    email me on [email protected]

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Okay Guys (and Gals). Here’s a challenge for you. I have a v. old British valve amp, 100 watts, 4 EL34’s and a fistful of ECC83’s in the pre amp stage. It was made by a company called Beck Amplification and dates (I think) from the early 70’s. Can anybody out there tell me anything about my amp? Is it collectable, worth anything? Some or all of the valves are Mullards and it also has a 4×12 cab. : Thanks. : email me on [email protected] So, I only came across this two years on. Probably a waste of time but… Jeff Beck had a company based in Wellingborough, in Northamptonshire making amps and speakers. That’s where your amp came from. Hope that helped.

Anonymous

Don’t know about the amp, but I know Mullard valves are just about the best NOS valves out there (and the most sought after/expensive).

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.