Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Ovation Pinnacle 385T 12 string

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have acquired a 1991 Ovation Pinnacle 385T 12 string (electric/acoustic). I would like any info/opinions on this guitar.
    Thanks,
    Tman

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hey Guys
      Need some help. How do you replace the battery for the equalizer within the bodyof this guitar?
      It appears there is a black screw upon the upper left that fastens the battery compartment.
      Would I have to unstring the guitar to replace the battery?

Anonymous

You have to blindly reach inside the hole, after you have loosened the strings to enable you to put your hand in. Take hold of the battery compartment and use a flat head screw driver to release the battery holder from the outside about 1/4 – 1/2 turn. Pull out the battery holder and replace the battery.

Anonymous

I’ve got one of those as well, and I haven’t been able to find much info on it. I’ve been playing for about 16 years, and it seems like a solid guitar to me. The electric sound is premium. If you are looking for an appraisal, I would get it professionally done. It’s definately not the type of guitar you want to get rid of at a pawn shop. Take care and good luck. Tom

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.