Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Ibanez GRX70

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi, I would appreciate any comments on the Ibanez GRX70 electric guitar. I’m still a beginner, and am looking to buy my first electric. My budget is currently at US00.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I dont like you, or care about you

Anonymous

did you buy the guitar after all? because I’m thinking of getting one myself and would appreciate some comments on it

Anonymous

Hi, Just purchesed a grx70. Would like to sey for the price it has a great sound and the action on the neck is second to noneBut if you are looking for a guitar to do finger taping and finger slides you are better getting a guitar with better pickups, they are ok but not as good as they should be considering they have double humbuckers.

Anonymous

Hi, I got one about a year ago. The neck is really nice and it has a pretty good sound, pickups not so good but ok. it’s a pretty nice guitar and good make for the price.

Anonymous

willy

Anonymous

hey i got one for christmas like two years ago, and it is still pretty good condition. Personally i think it is a really good guitar but i do agree with some of the other people when they say the pickups aren’t great, they are ok…for a beginner I was also my first guitar and i am not very good i am still learning, overall it is a good purchase…go for it…

Anonymous

i have a grx70 and is ok , i love the neck c form , kick ass. the pickups are ok 4 a beginner and the typical strato system works ok 😉

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.